Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck

LETSGOBROWNIES

I told y’all I didn’t want the knicks first. They literally did what they did to us all season just at a much faster rate. We are a very thin team for sure. Talent and body make-up. I’m happy where we are at. We all knew this could happen. Relax a bit. Mitchell is the oldest at 25. We are on the right track. Actually made it to a 7 game series compared to last year.

Edited by TypicalBrowns10
  • Like 1

Yes we suck.  Fire Altman and JB for cause.  Notice Love averaged 8 rebounds and 14 pts for Miami but JB would not play him anD Altman gave him away.  At this point, I would rather have kept Markkanen, Sexton, and the 14 th pick not to mention 3 first rounders. Allen and Mitchell were invisible. No offensive schemes, poor rotations, no adjustments, and JB was outcoached significantly in playoffs.

37 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

This entire team needs to hit the weight room and get both mentally and physically stronger in the offseason.\

They also need 2 6'8" wing players who look like linebackers. Sign Jerami Grant and trade for Lou Dort

Need a legit backup C too, someone with some size.

• Like 1

• FGK changed the title to Cavaliers Thread: We Somehow Both Don't and Do Suck