Are the Saints the Best Team in Football?

goldfishwars

Are the Saints the Best Team in football?   

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Saints the Best Team in football?

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

Yes, we all know how good Lattimore has been.  But that still didn't stop Bradford and Brady from feasting.  We'll see in the coming weeks against Cousins and Goff.  If we can shut those offenses down, then i'll be a believer.  

47 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Well I don't really expect to shut down an offense like the Rams, but if they can hold them to something manageable, I'll be sold on them as a legitimate top pass defense in the league.  

This guy gets it. 

2 minutes ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Incredible what can happen once a team starts playing well defensively. One can actually begin to think and talk about acquiring the ultimate prize once that unit is playing at a top level. :D

Anything better than "worst in league history" is fine with me.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Interesting that Brees is throwing for the fewest yards per game in his personal history since 2004.

I wonder if he gets to 4000 yards passing this year. 

Yeah. We face some tougher opponents and he's gonna have to toss it more. 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Yes, it is brutal.  You couldn't possibly know what that feels like.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Don't you worry, you aren't the Rams. That's why people have to ASK if you're the best team in the NFL instead of knowing you are. ;)

As a Dolphin fan, I haven't seen a playoff win since the turn of the century and haven't witnessed a SB championship yet in my lifetime (Not telling my age, but let's just say I wasn't around yet in '72). Not many fans of their teams can "brag" about such incompetence.

Archived