Stealth Black Helmets

KingOfNewYork

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

No a fan of this. Every team has black as an uniform now. Come up with something better. 

Literally every color is already used. Plus our players love them and when you look good you feel good and when you feel good you play good. Our record in the black uniforms is good as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Literally every color is already used. Plus our players love them and when you look good you feel good and when you feel good you play good. Our record in the black uniforms is good as well.

I think there is more color combos they can go with that have a green in it. Heck even a lime green, forest green, kelly green. I would rather go with a camo if it was up to me. 

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think there is more color combos they can go with that have a green in it. Heck even a lime green, forest green, kelly green. I would rather go with a camo if it was up to me. 

Camo would be good if it’s pulled off correctly, if not it could look terrible 

The logo is so bad. Still think the black jersey's would look much better with green numbers outlined in white and with green pants. Just my take though. Should have went retro IMO. We are over-doing the black. Still would take this every single day over the titans uni's.

14 hours ago, ekill08x said:

The logo is so bad. Still think the black jersey's would look much better with green numbers outlined in white and with green pants. Just my take though. Should have went retro IMO. We are over-doing the black. Still would take this every single day over the titans uni's.

Yeah the logo is just bland as hell. The JETS logo back. 

Green numbers might not pop on the jerseys on the TV screen.

7 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah the logo is just bland as hell. The JETS logo back. 

Green numbers might not pop on the jerseys on the TV screen.

So where my cousin played HS ball on LI...they had the exact 90's Jets jerseys. His senior year they did a black jersey with green numbers and wore green pants...it was the freshest look I have ever seen. Everyone has different taste though. Just give me the Logo from the 80's and 90's and never wear the titans unis again and idc what they do with black lol.