Sean McVay signs contract extension

NVRamsFan

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

The Bengals got tons of ref help though…

Sure they did. Just not as much as LA. 

3/4 of my watch party thought it was heavily titled towards LA, and none of them are Bengal fans or Ram haters. 

Edited by Jeezla

24 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Sure they did. Just not as much as LA. 

3/4 of my watch party thought it was heavily titled towards LA, and none of them are Bengal fans or Ram haters. 

Loke the Bengals literally got a TD off a bad call. That alone is worth more than a few bad calls for the Rams.

was pretty even for both sides from my viewpoint. Very weird of you to hang onto it, its not like the Rams got help like the Steelers vs Seahawks SB

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Very weird of you to hang onto it

It's weird to stick with what you believe in? Ok. Seems even weirder to complain about the way a stranger thinks just cause you don't agree, but you do your weird stuff and I'll do mine. And you misspelled Loc.

Edited by Jeezla

6 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

The Bengals would not have been in that game if it wasn't for the refs, making the poor officiating near the end irrelevant.

Not to mention Odell going down. Bengals had plenty of chances. The offense was just shut down.. I haven’t heard a single bengals fan since the Sb feel robbed… By the letter of the law that was a PI. And Kupp got drilled on a helmet to helmet. Those boys were hunting. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Not to mention Odell going down. Bengals had plenty of chances. The offense was just shut down.. I haven’t heard a single bengals fan since the Sb feel robbed… By the letter of the law that was a PI. And Kupp got drilled on a helmet to helmet. Those boys were hunting. 

Bengals fans for the most part have taken it in stride and realized there were bad calls both ways. It's usually the butthurt fans from other teams that just have a vendetta against the Rams.

Anyone acting like that last call was anywhere near the 2019 NFCCG one should have their head examined. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jeezla said:

It's weird to stick with what you believe in? Ok. Seems even weirder to complain about the way a stranger thinks just cause you don't agree, but you do your weird stuff and I'll do mine. And you misspelled Loc.

Cherry picking arguments and getting super defensive. Classic internet argument technique man, youre such a cliche. It’s embarrassing 

both teams got helped evenly, but keep on truckin, itll take you cross country im sure

Edited by Chiefer

25 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Cherry picking arguments and getting super defensive. Classic internet argument technique man, youre such a cliche. It’s embarrassing 

both teams got helped evenly, but keep on truckin, itll take you cross country im sure

the classic pot/kettle reply. Boring.