Bills cut Matt Araiza

Ty21

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Thought this was a drunk girl regretting her drunkness all the way down til the piercing part. Piercings pulled out? Yes, this does sound like forcible rape. 

I personally do not think there was a roofie in the drink though, she was already on the verge of blackout drunk. I do think she was completely willing to have sex with just Araiza himself considering the outside incident. But once the others got involved, it became forcible rape. 

Yeah, sounds pretty bad, and should probably be thrown out of the league. 

jesus bad takes not just bad but make you look bad.

This is a 17 year old girl dude. You personally believe she wasnt roofied? BIG WHO CARES. You think she was completely willing to have sex with him? Im sorry, who TF are you? You demand evidence and for everyone to slow their roll and when its presented to you your first instinct is to try to qualify it from your perspective as someone with NO knowledge of the situation because you "dont think" she was roofied and you "do think" she wanted some.

god damn gross dude 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

wasnt he a LBer who couldnt play in college cuz a girl made up a rape story?

yup

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)

In the summer of 2002, aged 16, Banks was arrested and charged after classmate Wanetta Gibson falsely accused him of dragging her into a stairway and raping her. He was expelled from Long Beach Polytechnic High School right after being taken into custody and placed at Juvenile Hall.[clarification needed] Shawn Ashley, who was a co-principal of Long Beach Poly High had claimed that Banks would not be allowed back on campus regardless of any jurisdictional outcome. Faced with a possible 41 years to life sentence, he accepted a plea bargain that included five years in prison, five years of probation, and registering as a sex offender. Banks says that his lawyer said that by pleading no contest he would receive probation, but no jail time.

Just feel like I gotta throw this out there but generally, if someone is heavily intoxicated or drunk they can’t give consent. Also, minors can’t legally consent to sexual acts with adults. When you combine the two, that’s really bad. Please don’t do the “she was drunk and regretted it!” Thing. She was a 17 year old child assaulted by a group of semi professional, adult, athletes, and left with genuinely horrific injuries. 

be better than that 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
  • Like 14

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

jesus bad takes not just bad but make you look bad.

This is a 17 year old girl dude. You personally believe she wasnt roofied? BIG WHO CARES. You think she was completely willing to have sex with him? Im sorry, who TF are you? You demand evidence and for everyone to slow their roll and when its presented to you your first instinct is to try to qualify it based because you "dont think" she was roofied and you "do think" she wanted some.

god damn gross dude 

Excuse me? I have said if actually raped this man should be banned and not have a good life. I just don’t jump to conclusions without evidence, which everyone in this thread did immediately. This forum is judge first, find facts later 99.9999% of the time if you look at the first two pages of any thread. The piercings being ripped out does suggest evidence of rape and I hope he does get banned, but I’ll leave that up to the NFL. 

Also you’re acting like the man is pedophile, it’s 21-17 which is ridiculously common. 17 is underage in California though and he definitely knew that. That itself is worth a ban from the NFL, I agree. Legal is legal, illegal is illegal. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Excuse me? I have said if actually raped this man should be banned and not have a good life. I just don’t jump to conclusions without evidence, which everyone in this thread did immediately. This forum is judge first, find facts later 99.9999% of the time if you look at the first two pages of any thread. The piercings being ripped out does suggest evidence of rape and I hope he does get banned, but I’ll leave that up to the NFL. 

Also you’re acting like the man is pedophile, it’s 21-17 which is ridiculously common. 17 is underage in California though and he definitely knew that. That itself is worth a ban from the NFL, I agree. Legal is legal, illegal is illegal. 

you mean other than the recorded phone call, which is in the article that everyone here has presumably read, where he admits to the crime?

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This was in the article on page 1. I made my post after reading that plus another related article. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I just don’t understand, this isn’t a veteran with a hefty contract, or a franchise cornerstone, this is a ROOKIE PUNTER. This is the battle you choose? You can’t make this level of incompetency up.

Wouldn't matter if it was Ray Guy after having his best game. Homie gots to go. 

• Like 1