The Cut Down to 53 Thread : Claim RB Sermon

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

.... huh. Who are we cutting to fit him on the roster?

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
20 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s on the 53 then right? 

Correct. We’ll have to cut someone. I’m guessing it’ll be long snapper Rick Lovato and then we’ll re-sign him after we move someone to IR which can’t be done until 4 pm EST I believe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Someone has to actually be injured to go on IR correct? You can't just put someone on IR because you want to... so I am guessing someone on the OL or DL is hurt or something? Maybe an LB?

Still just a weird move. They must like Book but you have to wonder if they could have let him get through waivers to put him on the PS. This obviously means the staff is done with Sinnett.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Someone has to actually be injured to go on IR correct? You can't just put someone on IR because you want to... so I am guessing someone on the OL or DL is hurt or something? Maybe an LB?

Still just a weird move. They must like Book but you have to wonder if they could have let him get through waivers to put him on the PS. This obviously means the staff is done with Sinnett.

Jobe and Scott are both hurt right now and are candidates for IR.

And…. Not so fast my friend.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jobe and Scott are both hurt right now and are candidates for IR.

And…. Not so fast my friend.

lol.

I can't really understand this tbh. Maybe we are looking to move Minshew? Why have 4 QB's in total? There is no way we can give all 4 meaningful snaps in practice.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

lol.

I can't really understand this tbh. Maybe we are looking to move Minshew? Why have 4 QB's in total? There is no way we can give all 4 meaningful snaps in practice.

Beats me. I mean usually we’ve carried 3 QBs, so I’m not too surprised by that. I kinda wish we would’ve kept just 3 whether that’s Book on the active roster or Sinnett on the practice squad.