Turkey Takedown Mafia - N2 (Sun 10pm EST) N3 (Mon 9pm EST)

Dome

27 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Mathman - ksj 4, Tyty 4

Whicker - mathman 4

Tyty - Mathman 4

theuntouchable - Whicker 4

VC

2 mathman - whicker, tyty

1 tyty - mathman

1 Whicker - theuntouchable

What do the 4's mean

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Most mafia groups don't hit malf because they feel like it can implicate him as mafia by keeping him alive. So they either leave him alone or try to get him lynched.

Eh...I feel like Malf dies early in a good chunk of games where he's civ. If he survives long its usually due to a smart protector who protects him.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Most mafia groups don't hit malf because they feel like it can implicate him as mafia by keeping him alive. So they either leave him alone or try to get him lynched.

I feel like this misses the mark.

Scapegoats are a dime a dozen here with the logic that is used and the lack of complete information. Mafia is generally interested in seeing a player like malf dead sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Eh...I feel like Malf dies early in a good chunk of games where he's civ. If he survives long its usually due to a smart protector who protects him.

This

Protectors generally target higher profile players. It will be interesting to see how this goes with no protection role.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

They leave him alone or try to get him lynched? Is there another option?

Archived