Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

What's your comfort level on doubs in that offense right now? 

I think Doubs is the 1a/b with Lazard.  8 targets each the last 2 weeks with 89 and 96% snaps .   Lazard and Doubs are the weekly WR on the field with Cobb and Watson getting situational work in specific packages

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

D/ST is usually pretty cut and dry for me, but I think I might start Baltimore over the Saints this week. 

Not sure i'd do that.  Any reason for that ?

5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Im also probably starting Everett over Kittle as long Keenan Allen or Trent Williams is out.

Not a bad call.  

23 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not sure i'd do that.  Any reason for that ?

No valid reasons.

A gut feeling is one of them. Playing on SNF i like. Seahawks have a pretty good OL. I think i saw that the Ravens caused the most turnovers this year. Joey B holds onto the ball too long. Their OL is pretty bad even though they got it together slightly last week. Ravens are home, the Saints are not. Divisional games as well. But to be brutally honest them playing on SNF is probably the biggest reason.

Edited by mattyice0401

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Debating sitting Pittman this week for doubs. Surtain and Denver have pretty much locked up outside receivers

That's a tough one, the Giants have been pretty stingy against WR's too but it has been against pretty weak competition. I'd personally lean slightly towards Pittman because I just think he's the better player but Doubs definitely has a better matchup / situation. 

17 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

No valid reasons.

A gut feeling is one of them. Playing on SNF i like. Seahawks have a pretty good OL. I think i saw that the Ravens caused the most turnovers this year. Joey B holds onto the ball too long. Their OL is pretty bad even though they got it together slightly last week. Ravens are home, the Saints are not. Divisional games as well. But to be brutally honest them playing on SNF is probably the biggest reason.

The Saints defense has scored 8, 4, 4, and 4 while the Ravens defense has scored 13, 7, 13, and 6 against better competition. We saw the Steelers defense put up 28 points against the Bengals during week one and I think the Ravens have a much higher ceiling with their pass rush and ability to generate turnovers. 

I'd say the Saints probably have the higher floor but the Ravens definitely have the higher ceiling. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Saints defense has scored 8, 4, 4, and 4 while the Ravens defense has scored 13, 7, 13, and 6 against better competition. We saw the Steelers defense put up 28 points against the Bengals during week one and I think the Ravens have a much higher ceiling with their pass rush and ability to generate turnovers. 

I'd say the Saints probably have the higher floor but the Ravens definitely have the higher ceiling. 

I dont care if the defense gives up a bunch of points, i want sacks, turnovers and TDs, Baltimores D has done that, while Saints defense is a good defense, just doesnt seem like a good fantasy defense. You said it perfectly theyll give me a floor, but i want that ceiling potential.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That's a tough one, the Giants have been pretty stingy against WR's too but it has been against pretty weak competition. I'd personally lean slightly towards Pittman because I just think he's the better player but Doubs definitely has a better matchup / situation. 

Yeah. It doesn't help that Pittman is a thursday night game and I really, really hate playing guys on Thursday night games lol 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah. It doesn't help that Pittman is a thursday night game and I really, really hate playing guys on Thursday night games lol 

Thoughts on starting Alec Pierce in a flex, 0.5 ppr?

Other options

Carter

Chark

Woods 

Dotson

Reynolds