Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Pick 2
Leonard Fournette vs ATL
Alvin Kamara vs SEA (if he's cleared)
Miles Sanders at ARI

I think Kamara is going to have a big game tomorrow to get back on track now that his rib injury seems to be healed. He also has a great matchup against Seattle.

I’d also go with Fournette against a bad Falcons team as I just don’t trust Miles Sanders.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lionized said:

PPR

TE

Schultz Vs Rams

or 

Dissly Vs Saints

Flex 

Renfrow Vs Chiefs

or 

Akers Vs Cowboys

NGL...just ew lol 

Rush weirdly hasn't used Schultz as much as I would have thought he would, tbh. 7 targets in two games honestly puts him in Dissly territory target wise. Dissly averages 3 per game right now. I suppose I'd take Schultz just because if he had a game with 8 targets this week I wouldn't be surprised and I simply don't think that will likely ever happen with Dissly? Also, I have to expect a td regression is coming for Dissly at some point. 3 in 4 games seems not likely to be sustained. 

For Flex...definitely Renfrow for me. I don't fully trust him, but I really don't trust that Rams running game right now. Like, at all. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I think Kamara is going to have a big game tomorrow to get back on track now that his rib injury seems to be healed. He also has a great matchup against Seattle.

I’d also go with Fournette against a bad Falcons team as I just don’t trust Miles Sanders.

I feel like I've been listening to this with regards to Kamara for 3 weeks now. 

He better. 

I bought the dip lol 

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Pick 2
Leonard Fournette vs ATL
Alvin Kamara vs SEA (if he's cleared)
Miles Sanders at ARI

I think the play if Lenny and Sanders. 

The thing with Kamara is, even if he's good to play, the risk of him taking a hit and then getting pulled is going to be there. The other two are legit starting RBs in fantasy right now, so I think you're fine just playing that one safe. I do think that if Kamara plays and plays the entire game he should have a big one (and his value will completely crater if he doesn't lol), but in your situation I don't think that you have to run the risk of him. 

In my league, because Taylor was out, I was stuck starting either Mostert or Kamara. Even though I actually like Mostert to have a nice game against the Jets this week, I'm not bullish enough on his performance to make it worth sitting Kamara. There a substantially larger drop off from Kamara to Mostert than there is from Kamara to Lenny / Sanders. If I had the latter two, I'd probably just be starting them. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think the play if Lenny and Sanders. 

The thing with Kamara is, even if he's good to play, the risk of him taking a hit and then getting pulled is going to be there. The other two are legit starting RBs in fantasy right now, so I think you're fine just playing that one safe. I do think that if Kamara plays and plays the entire game he should have a big one (and his value will completely crater if he doesn't lol), but in your situation I don't think that you have to run the risk of him. 

In my league, because Taylor was out, I was stuck starting either Mostert or Kamara. Even though I actually like Mostert to have a nice game against the Jets this week, I'm not bullish enough on his performance to make it worth sitting Kamara. There a substantially larger drop off from Kamara to Mostert than there is from Kamara to Lenny / Sanders. If I had the latter two, I'd probably just be starting them. 

lol I'm going back and forth but I think Kamara is going to be fine. He said he feels good and it's a pain management thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I feel like I've been listening to this with regards to Kamara for 3 weeks now. 

He better. 

I bought the dip lol 

Yeah frustrating start to the season, but he was held out last week even though he probably could have played, so I’m less worried about setbacks at this point with how long it’s been since the injury. 

Sometimes a good dip takes longer to make but is worth the wait lol.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

NGL...just ew lol 

Rush weirdly hasn't used Schultz as much as I would have thought he would, tbh. 7 targets in two games honestly puts him in Dissly territory target wise. Dissly averages 3 per game right now. I suppose I'd take Schultz just because if he had a game with 8 targets this week I wouldn't be surprised and I simply don't think that will likely ever happen with Dissly? Also, I have to expect a td regression is coming for Dissly at some point. 3 in 4 games seems not likely to be sustained. 

For Flex...definitely Renfrow for me. I don't fully trust him, but I really don't trust that Rams running game right now. Like, at all. 

Agree with this assessment 

Injury concerns??? PPR 

Lamb and Waddle are both listed as questionable with groin issues. I expect both to play. Do I risk them aggravating it or having no shows or swap in D Johnson and Bobby Trees? 

Waddle @ Jets 

Lamb @ LAR 

DJ @ Buff 

Trees @ Wash   

Actually pondering my RB situation also. 

Have Mixon and Jacobs in at the moment but Damien Harris has Detroit and Zappe is the starting QB. Seems like he could have himself a 100/2 type of day as his floor. 

37 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Injury concerns??? PPR 

Lamb and Waddle are both listed as questionable with groin issues. I expect both to play. Do I risk them aggravating it or having no shows or swap in D Johnson and Bobby Trees? 

Waddle @ Jets 

Lamb @ LAR 

DJ @ Buff 

Trees @ Wash   

Actually pondering my RB situation also. 

Have Mixon and Jacobs in at the moment but Damien Harris has Detroit and Zappe is the starting QB. Seems like he could have himself a 100/2 type of day as his floor. 

I wouldn't even think about DJ vs Buffalo. Pickens seems to be Picketts guy and the Bills Def is gonna smother Pickett

In your scenario I'd roll with Lamb and Waddle

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

I wouldn't even think about DJ vs Buffalo. Pickens seems to be Picketts guy and the Bills Def is gonna smother Pickett

In your scenario I'd roll with Lamb and Waddle

I hear you but that secondary is all backups? Anyway…… what about my RB situation? Any thoughts 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

I hear you but that secondary is all backups? Anyway…… what about my RB situation? Any thoughts 

If it was standard I’d say Harris but with full ppr, and jacobs being used a lot more now I’d say Mixon and Jacobs still.