Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Im blanking on Jones but i probably wouldnt, Volume is nice but their OL is pretty beat up.

Aaron Jones.  Somewhat forgot top 10ish RB in GB.  For some reason coaching/ Rodgers forgot he is really good running and pass receiving

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Oh yeah lol Id persoanlly have a hard time playing Eno over Aaron Jones, Breece Hall or Meyers.

Yeah.  It's not what I have set, but with him playing tonight and Conner out.  Don't love the matchup though.  Feels like a Hopkins night from ARI.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:
3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Yeah.  It's not what I have set, but with him playing tonight and Conner out.  Don't love the matchup though.  Feels like a Hopkins night from ARI.

Volume is always your friend in FF.

dang it.   Benjamin with 90+ and a TD.  23 points

oh well🙁

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

dang it.   Benjamin with 90+ and a TD.  23 points

oh well🙁

That stinks, hard to start him over the other guys but it doesn’t always work out. 

I know the feeling though, My Kyler is out scoring my opponents Nuk Hopkins by 1 point. So I’m already chalking this up to a loss. 

6 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

That stinks, hard to start him over the other guys but it doesn’t always work out. 

I know the feeling though, My Kyler is out scoring my opponents Nuk Hopkins by 1 point. So I’m already chalking this up to a loss. 

its pretty much been the story of my season.  Starting the wrong player on a few weeks.  

• Like 1

Man I’ve been on full tilt since Thurs night. I was out and missed the final word on the Conner inactive so I left Eno on my bench.

Then the Caff news hit and I had McCaffrey and Wilson in my lineup with Miles Sanders on bye and Eno already playing. 

I’ve got to start at least 1 of AJ Dillion, Brian Robinson or D’Onta Foreman. 

then I got to figure out what do with deciding between McCaffrey or Wilson or neither….

PPR, Pick one

Michael Carter vs NEP

Chubba @ ATL

WanDale Robinson @ SEA

PPR, Pick 1 RB and a FLEX

Michael Carter vs NEP

Gus Edwards @ TB

Chubba @ ATL

Jeudy @ JAX

Curtis Samuel @ IND

Rashod Bateman @ TB

PPR, Pick one

Michael Gallup vs CHI

WanDale Robinson @ SEA

Leaning towards the bolded. Thanks in advance.