Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

.5 PPR - RB Montgomery or Herbert? @Min

What a weird spot. 

I don't know...I think Herbert is just flat out the better runner, but Chicago likes them some Montgomery for whatever reason. I think I likely run Herbert just because there is less risk of him getting pulled from the game. I don't think that they can put the genie back int he bottle and just given Montgomery 70% share. If anyone is going to get that volume, Herbert should have the better shot at getting it with the injury issues for Montgomery. 

22 hours ago, beekay414 said:

lol I'm going back and forth but I think Kamara is going to be fine. He said he feels good and it's a pain management thing. 

Hope you changed your mind. If this keeps up the rest of the game, I think kamara is probably an easy sit the rest of the season until he has a good game. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Hope you changed your mind. If this keeps up the rest of the game, I think kamara is probably an easy sit the rest of the season until he has a good game. 

He's on pace for his best game yet! 

I have Gabe Davis so I'm sitting okay lol. He's doing the work to overcome Lockett's and Freiermuth's goose eggs at least lol

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 2:12 PM, beekay414 said:

lol I'm going back and forth but I think Kamara is going to be fine. He said he feels good and it's a pain management thing. 

Hope you stuck with it. Like I said yesterday. He was due for a big game now that he’s healthy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Narrator: 

It did not keep up the rest of the game and Kamara was fine 

Need 1 for my flex full point PPR (Adams on bye for week 6)

Mooney, E Moore, Zay Jones, Skyy Moore
Etienne, M Carter, R White, Benjamin

Leaning Benjamin given the news of Conner being out and the match up vs Seattle

Starters are 
QB:  Burrow
RB:  Jones, Hall
WR:  Sutton, J Meyers
TE:  Ertz

Secondary question, I will need to drop 1 of the above to pick up a kicker (grabbed Benjamin off waivers and dropped my Kicker).   Is Mooney droppable at this point.  If so, I need to make that call soon with the game tonight