Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Do I just ride or die with Jaylen Warren at this point? Or do you risk Pierce vs the Steelers. 

BTW, we get 0.5 per carry and it's full PPR. 

At .5 per carry, I'd probably play Pierce. He's got more than double the carries through three games, and even though he's not part of the passing game as much as you would like, his volume makes it so that he only has a couple fewer receptions (far less likely to break one, though). 

I think I'd like Pierce's chances of falling into the endzone better as well. 

Pitt can talk all they want about getting Warren more involved, but Harris still got 19 carries against Vegas, which is more than Warren has all year. It was a basically 20 - 12 opportunity split in Pitt last game. 

So for one guy, you're hoping he falls into the endzone on a one yard run or something, and the other guy you're hoping breaks a big one (or that Pitt magically wakes up from their Najee induced stupor to go to the superior player). 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

At .5 per carry, I'd probably play Pierce. He's got more than double the carries through three games, and even though he's not part of the passing game as much as you would like, his volume makes it so that he only has a couple fewer receptions (far less likely to break one, though). 

I think I'd like Pierce's chances of falling into the endzone better as well. 

Pitt can talk all they want about getting Warren more involved, but Harris still got 19 carries against Vegas, which is more than Warren has all year. It was a basically 20 - 12 opportunity split in Pitt last game. 

So for one guy, you're hoping he falls into the endzone on a one yard run or something, and the other guy you're hoping breaks a big one (or that Pitt magically wakes up from their Najee induced stupor to go to the superior player). 

But mom!

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

But mom!

Yeah, my main takeaway here is that you're in a rough spot. 

Not sure what the status is on the offensive line for Houston. Is anyone due back? I'm basically holding on to Pierce on the hope and a prayer that he'll start getting the line back together and become usable. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, my main takeaway here is that you're in a rough spot. 

Not sure what the status is on the offensive line for Houston. Is anyone due back? I'm basically holding on to Pierce on the hope and a prayer that he'll start getting the line back together and become usable. 

I should've stuck to my gut and taken KWIII over Pierce. Not even remotely lying here when I say that as soon as I took Pierce, I said to my buddy next to me that I should've just taken Walker but I let rankings/value sway my opinion. Walker is RB4 in this league lmao.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I should've stuck to my gut and taken KWIII over Pierce. Not even remotely lying here when I say that as soon as I took Pierce, I said to my buddy next to me that I should've just taken Walker but I let rankings/value sway my opinion. Walker is RB4 in this league lmao.

I did the same. I took Pierce 4 picks before Walker went.

But wait, there's more! This was the turn. I also took Breece Hall the selection before Walker lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

But wait, there's more! This was the turn. I also took Breece Hall the selection before Walker lol 

I did that in my other league but I have Etienne and Moss along with Hall and Pacheco so my RB situation there isn't as dire lol. I should've just stuck with my gut and taken my guy. This is what I get for taking rankings into consideration!

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

I did that in my other league but I have Etienne and Moss along with Hall and Pacheco so my RB situation there isn't as dire lol. I should've just stuck with my gut and taken my guy. This is what I get for taking rankings into consideration!

Don't worry, it's all good....I took Jonathan Taylor in round 3 of this same draft

Forced-laughter GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1