Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

Yippie!  Of course it's in the league where we have the most limited bench-spaces imaginable, 3/4 of my WR's (and I have to start 3) carried hamstring injuries into this week.

I managed to pick up Diontae Johnson off the wire (I waited for him to clear waivers, so i didn't burn priority) - after someone, for some reason, decided to drop him for Brandon Cooks.  But Kupp's been ruled out and I think we all expect the Broncos to eventually stop jerking us around and rule Jeudy out.  So I'm left in the unenviable situation of hoping that Hollywood Brown actually plays for the Josh Dobbs Experience, where at least they should be throwing a lot because Arizona's defense is trash and they'll be behind early and often.  Or, if he's ruled out, I'm jumping on the bus with either Elijah Moore or Marvin Mims.

Revel in my pain!

1 hour ago, 101Raider said:

I’d go Gibson, feel like AZ is going to get blown out (basically all season long) and we’re going to get heavy dose of both Gibson and Robinson. 

I have Skyy in now...I dont love the idea of splitting touches in DC, this feels like one of the best opportunities for Skyy with Kelce almost certainly not playing

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

My TEs suck. Juwan Johnson vs. Tenn or Kinkaid vs. NYJ? Thinking Johnson as Carr loves his TEs.

Juwan.  I've got a lot of shares of him in DFS this weekend.  We can really only go off of last season's sample set of the Tennessee defense, and a little of the preseason, but the Titans were poor against the pass last season and bottom 5 against TE's.  Plus it's Derek Carr (potentially with a chip on his shoulder) in a home start in a dome.  I expect Tennessee to try to slow the game down a ton with Henry, but New Orleans has a good defense and Carr had a real knack for looking to the TE in the red zone in his time with the Raiders - be it Waller or Foster Moreau.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I have Skyy in now...I dont love the idea of splitting touches in DC, this feels like one of the best opportunities for Skyy with Kelce almost certainly not playing

Kelce's out, but I get the feeling this is going to mean the ball gets spread around A LOT and there really is no dominant target, so it's a matter of who you think has the best chance of a tuddie... which, if Kelce's not there, I'd wager a RB like McKinnon or Clyde (if he gets detail inside the 10) or else the most likely to get targeted for multiple bombs - which is probably MVS.

Skyy certainly could blow up this game, but I have him securely in the wait-and-see category this week.

So I started Justin Watson in 2 leagues, ones a 16 team SF and the other is a 12 team SF but with 12 starters.  Thought that he would definitely get some deep targets with Kelce out.. you can imagine how pleased I was with the Lions DB who decided to tackle him mid route

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Hope you didn't pick Moore. 

He's hitting the wire for me next week

I will never trust another Chiefs player ever again not named Travis Kelce. I got burned taking CEH a few years ago #1 overall and I have a feeling I just got burned again taking Moore with my 2nd round pick in Dynasty.

How does a offense that puts up so many points only have 1 actually good skill position player on it. It blows my mind every time and I just keep going back to the well getting burnt thinking its going to change.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

I don’t want to talk about it, but we have a fantasy league from work with 19 teams! 😭

They took a run at qbs and I stayed true to the big board for too long. Long story short, thoughts on Qb 

Stafford vs SEA

Pickett vs SF 

Purdy vs Pitt 

😅…no idea where I’m leaning. Right now I have Stafford, but it’s bad! Nothing in FA.