Start/Sit Advice Thread

EaglesPeteC

23 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm stuck starting him in one league since my other RB options are AJ Dillon and Jaylen Warren. 😞

Zack Moss at Baltimore or Isiah Pacheco vs Chicago?

Moss, I guess? I don't know that I can trust Pacheco, and he's banged up. 

9 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I had Chubb and need help with my flex. 0.5ppr. 10 team league. 

Flex options: 

• Dameon Pierce vs Jags
  • George Pickens vs Raiders
  • Mike Thomas vs Packers
  • Matt Breida vs 49ers
  • Tutu Atwell vs Cincy

Pickens. 

Can't play Pierce until he shows anything worthwhile (I have him in a 10 team league and will probably drop him in the next couple of weeks if he shows increase in points or I can't move him as a throw in piece to a deal). 

I like Pickens against a soft defense. People are rightfully down on the Pitt offense and Kenny Pickett right now, but Pickens is the #1 receiving option on that offense and Pitt opened the season with Cleveland and SF....not exactly defenses you're going to steamroll 

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I have Breece Hall too but I remember saying you don't think you can trust him either. Not a great RB sitch right now lol.

I am starting Hall right now in my big money league with Monty out. I can't trust any of my running backs currently but at least hall has some explosive ability. I may change it before Sunday, but right now I'm starting Hall over Miles Sanders, guys Edwards, Monty (hurt), and Pierce

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I am starting Hall right now in my big money league with Monty out. I can't trust any of my running backs currently but at least hall has some explosive ability. I may change it before Sunday, but right now I'm starting Hall over Miles Sanders, guys Edwards, Monty (hurt), and Pierce

I just don't think I can start Hall over Moss. 

3 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

PPR with .5 per carry. Breece Hall, Zach Moss, Gus Edwards and Kendre Miller

Pick Two. 

At the moment, I have Hall and Moss going...

Sounds gross, but I’d start Moss and Edwards.  

Hard to say Edwards over Hall, but Hill is dealing with turf toe. Hall has a tough matchup and NE is notorious for sniffing out the offenses top option. 

• Like 1