Saints sign former-Vikings OG Wyatt Davis from Giants' PS

TheKillerNacho

I wonder if he'll get a shot at Left Guard as a starter and Andrus Peat moving back to LT where he played at Stanford given the rookie's injury.

Peat/Davis/McCoy/Ruiz/Ramczyk

I get he has to earn a spot, but I'd like to see that group start together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

I wonder if he'll get a shot at Left Guard as a starter and Andrus Peat moving back to LT where he played at Stanford given the rookie's injury.

Davis fell out of a favor with two coaching staffs already. He’s struggled to even stick as a backup so he’s certainly got a long ways to go to even be in the conversation as a starter. We all did the same thing, now the Vikes aren’t known for developing OL but to see a top 100 pick bust so quickly is concerning. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trojan said:

Couldn't even crack the 2nd team offensive line in b2b seasons.

5 hours ago, Trojan said:

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he only took snaps at RG. I guess maybe he moved around more this year but we just never heard of him

Watch him randomly turn into a total stud for the Saints a year or two from now.

I've never really liked him as a player/prospect.  But i like New Orleans ability to guys into solid OLineman out of basically nowhere.

Edited by Tugboat
  • Like 2