Around the NFL - Week 1

DaBoys

Von Miller looks good. Remember when the Cowboys offered him the exact same contract as Randy freakin Gregory!? 

Miller explained that Dallas offered him the same contract they had agreed to with Randy Gregory before the longtime defensive end reneged and signed with the Denver Broncos

“I told them I was ready to come to the Cowboys,” Miller told Pompei. “I would have taken less to go to Dallas because it’s Dallas. But I wouldn’t take that much less.”

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

If only they had the cap space.....

Oh wait. 

He ended up with 20 million a year, we offered RG 14. Miller said he would have taken less. We couldn’t meet in the middle at 17? 

For the record I think pass rush is probably our strongest suit, but still. It’s obvious Miller still has it and we went with Dante Fowler instead. Make it make sense

It's game one but will Von Miller be to the Bills what Haley was to Dallas all those years ago? I heard Rousseau and Epinesa mentioned frequently.  Terrific impact out of the gate for Miller.

Granted the Rams are playing Buffalo but look how ordinary the Rams passing game is without a legit complimentary option to go along with Kupp.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:08 PM, DaBoys said:

Von Miller looks good. Remember when the Cowboys offered him the exact same contract as Randy freakin Gregory!? 

Miller explained that Dallas offered him the same contract they had agreed to with Randy Gregory before the longtime defensive end reneged and signed with the Denver Broncos

“I told them I was ready to come to the Cowboys,” Miller told Pompei. “I would have taken less to go to Dallas because it’s Dallas. But I wouldn’t take that much less.”

Based off last night we definitely made an error not signing Von.

We also avoided a mistake with Bobby Wagner. Holy cow Batman, is he washed.