Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Also how do the Niners always tend to just be around .500. 

Is it Jimmy G?

All that talent and they struggle to win consistently. 

they've had more playoff success under shanahan than we have under vrabel- super bowl and nfc championship game appearances 2 of the last 3 years. they've been more up-and-down than us during the regular season, but up until this year the nfc west was a significantly tougher division than the afc south. i'd say they are a pretty similar caliber team to us.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Just a question:
What's the difference between our trade at WR, and the trade of people like D. Adams and Tyreke Hill?

Green Bay definitely is missing him in GB. 
KC not as much because of the QB but still miss him. 

Is there a difference? 

I mean, it’s pretty simple right? The Packers are struggling because they have an aging QB and only a competent play caller. Which is why crippling your weapons in the last year or two of expected good to great Rodgers play has been so devastating for them. It’s kind of like where we’re at with our QB and RB. This window is limited and we sabotaged ourselves. Just like the Packers.

The Chiefs are fine because they have Mahomes and Andy Reid. They aren’t driven by a single receiver because they have the best QB of his generation and one of the best offensive minds of the last 30 years. There window exists as long as they have that QB/Coach combo.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, it’s pretty simple right? The Packers are struggling because they have an aging QB and only a competent play caller. Which is why crippling your weapons in the last year or two of expected good to great Rodgers play has been so devastating for them. It’s kind of like where we’re at with our QB and RB. This window is limited and we sabotaged ourselves. Just like the Packers.

not only that, but we just saw what happened when their highly-touted, hyper-talented rookie WR finally put together a good game. all of a sudden, their best scoring performance of the season against a pretty good defense. it's almost like having playmaking receivers is important, or something.

Edited by -Hope-

I may end up looking stupid for saying this but Dallas are overrated, especially on the defensive side of the ball. They seem to be like what Manchester United are over here with soccer. The media always seem desperate for them to do well because they once were the giants of the game. Not saying they aren’t good but they’re not as good as everyone says. I think we are better than Dallas defensively just not sure we will have anyone left to go out and play defence on Thursday. 

6 hours ago, Titansfan said:

I may end up looking stupid for saying this but Dallas are overrated, especially on the defensive side of the ball. They seem to be like what Manchester United are over here with soccer. The media always seem desperate for them to do well because they once were the giants of the game. Not saying they aren’t good but they’re not as good as everyone says. I think we are better than Dallas defensively just not sure we will have anyone left to go out and play defence on Thursday. 

Man Utd is a good example of how Dallas is viewed here

cmq forza Milan 

Wonder if AJ is laughing after that drop on 3rd down? smh

It's one thing when the fans won't move on but when the player won't either it's a bad look man. Still one of my favorite players oddly enough still mad with the way he handled all of this

EDIT 

ALSO the fans boo'd them at halftime lol. 8-0 and still boos is crazy. See how much he loves that

Edited by VY-FTW

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Wonder if AJ is laughing after that drop on 3rd down? smh

It's one thing when the fans won't move on but when the player won't either it's a bad look man. Still one of my favorite players oddly enough still mad with the way he handled all of this

EDIT 

ALSO the fans boo'd them at halftime lol. 8-0 and still boos is crazy. See how much he loves that

Been saying it. Wait till that adversity hits in Philly. It's not gonna be cute fun and games with bestie Hurts. You ain't in Nashville anymore.

And he got hurt tonight.

• Like 1