Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Unless we are able to spectacularly fix the offensive line in one offseason, we are a worse team with Tom Brady next year than Ryan Tannehill. 

With a bad, but significantly better offensive line, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and not Todd Downing, Brady averaged fewer PPG than Tannehill did this year.

People have said Tannehill needs everything to be perfect around him to succeed. That describes current Brady perfectly.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Unless we are able to spectacularly fix the offensive line in one offseason, we are a worse team with Tom Brady next year than Ryan Tannehill. 

With a bad, but significantly better offensive line, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin and not Todd Downing, Brady averaged fewer PPG than Tannehill did yesterday.

People have said Tannehill needs everything to be perfect around him to succeed. That describes current Brady perfectly.

wanting brady a few years ago was one thing. wanting brady now, on this iteration of the titans, is insane.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s been fun watching the playoffs and comparing literally every single teams group of WR to ours 

it’s embarrassing 

The real fun one is seeing teams with alleged bad offensive lines and comparing it to our offensive line. Like, it’s not that our line isn’t good, it’s that the gap between our offensive line and below average is bigger than the gap between a below average OL and one of the best in football.

• Like 2

What I've come the conclusion about is that it's easier to get back on track than people think.  

Meaning it doesn't take this massive blow up. 

Some key addictions and WR through draft and fa. 

Get healthy and add actually NFL caliber lineman. They don't have to be all pro players. Just NFL players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

What I've come the conclusion about is that it's easier to get back on track than people think.  

Meaning it doesn't take this massive blow up. 

Some key addictions and WR through draft and fa. 

Get healthy and add actually NFL caliber lineman. They don't have to be all pro players. Just NFL players. 

I've been saying we are going to run it back with Tannehill and Henry one last year. Add some actual olineman and a couple WRs and next offseason is when we probably move on from that

It would be cool to see Brady come to Nashville, but ultimately I hope and would much rather we blow it up on offense and go young, with a different agenda about how we attack teams from a receiver standpoint. I want us to shift the mindset. Put more value in the receiver position. We need to start altering our mindset on offense if we want to have a chance to compete for a Superbowl.

Just please, I desperately ask that we do anything else but just plug some holes with free agents and run it back with this crew. I need change in key areas. I need some hope.