Week 2 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

J-ALL-DAY

9 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

The infallible jimmy jesus 

No one can almost-wins superbowls like Jimmy can

Why are you so salty, bro ? Jimmy didn’t hurt Lance. Freak accident happened and Jimmy right now gives us the best chance to win. Would you want Sudfeld or Purdy right now? That would be a top 5 pick next year and we don’t even have the pick. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

2fd2f9e254f43e43949da89b2009e571.jpg

Seriously, the guy is signing autographs and you got triggered? Okay. :)

excuse me for not participating in the Jimmy G circle jerk

don't come crying to me when we're watching Brady or Stafford win another superbowl because jimmy bagel'd another 4th quarter playoff game.

🤡

Edited by Herodreamer79

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think that's the own that shanny thinks it is, but I get what he's saying. 

Broken bones are pretty freakish accidents

Yeah...I do think Shanahan is right to a degree, and the play was just a freak accident. Still all jokes about fullbacks aside, even as a dumb yahoo like myself watching from my proverbial "box seat" it was a little disheartening to see Lance used in that manner so much. At least watching the game on replay this week won't be so bad with the 27-7 win over the Squawks. 

1 minute ago, Herodreamer79 said:

excuse me for wanting to win a superbowl over sucking jimmy's d*ck.

don't come crying to me when we're watching Brady or Stafford win another superbowl because jimmy bagel'd another 4th quarter playoff game.

🤡

With Lance out…..who do you want at QB then?.

6 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

excuse me for not sucking jimmy's d*ck.

🤡

c022223a-8727-4821-b55e-ab2bae39f75f_tex

No one was clamoring for you to do that lol. The guy is signing autographs. It could have been anybody. 

Because it was Jimmy G though, it made you coocoo for coco puffs. 

The 49ers got the W right now, and the season isn't a complete wash. All things considered, things could be much worse. Is the doom/gloom really warranted? If so, you can stay mad throughout the season mate!

BTW I won't come crying to you or anybody else regardless of how the season goes. It's not that serious homeslice. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I can't believe people are making me defend Jimmy G. Shame on all of you

Eat your wheaties Forge. You got Lombardi to deal with as it is this year in addition to Jimmy underthrows and middle linebacker INTS. We'll get through it together though. 

Too bad Kendrick Bourne isn't here to take the edge off. :)

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Eat your wheaties Forge. You got Lombardi to deal with as it is this year in addition to Jimmy underthrows and middle linebacker INTS. We'll get through it together though. 

Too bad Kendrick Bourne isn't here to take the edge off. :)

Coco puffs and now wheaties…..now want cereal thanks a lot guys.

Just now, 9erFreak77 said:

Coco puffs and now wheaties…..now want cereal thanks a lot guys.

My plan if the season goes south is to indulge myself in a big bowl of Captain Crunch every other night while watching Zeta Gundam after the wife and kid are put to bed. Yes I'm a grown man, and you will acquiesce to the sight of me in my bathrobe and slippers. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

My plan if the season goes south is to indulge myself in a big bowl of Captain Crunch every other night while watching Zeta Gundam after the wife and kid are put to bed. Yes I'm a grown man, and you will acquiesce to the sight of me in my bathrobe and slippers. 

Me but x files and fruity pebbles

• Like 1

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/annkillion/article/After-losing-Trey-Lance-Jimmy-Garoppolo-to-the-17450694.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Thirdly — and this is the part no one wants to say publicly, but something several players and coaches enunciated privately in the wake of Sunday’s game — the 49ers are a better team right now with Garoppolo at quarterback than they were with Lance.

As two of these realists told me after the game, “I can’t say it, but you can.”

Does Silver hate Lance or something? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I don't think it's nutty. I think this is probably the cleanest way that this could have happened. I feel like it would be nutty if this were a Kaep / Alex 2012 situation .

Oh the days of the reggie bowl and the Rodgers vs Smith fun we had here back in the day.

• Like 1