**2023 NFL Draft Prospects**

Texas_OutLaw7

52 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

DE Will McDonald

High production, high motor. RG without the off field issues.

CB Darius Rush

Three free agents as of now next yr, with Diggs carrying a $16m market value. Going to need bodies even if Diggs is re-signed. Rush checks all the boxes.

RB Zach Charbonnet

Not a fan of the mileage, but he’s productive and a solid receiver. Hopefully, Dallas has learned something from Zeke and we won’t need to discuss 2nd contract. Happy with WR room and Kelly is not the athlete I’m looking for.

Edited by WizardHawk

5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

High production, high motor. RG without the off field issues.

Three free agents as of now next yr, with Diggs carrying a $16m market value. Going to need bodies even if Diggs is re-signed. Rush checks all the boxes.

Not a fan of the mileage, but he’s productive and a solid receiver. Hopefully, Dallas has learned something from Zeke and we won’t need to discuss 2nd contract. Happy with WR room and Kelly is not the athlete I’m looking for.

I didn’t mean pick 1 from each group. Those we 3 separate mocks, pick which of the 3 mocks you prefer.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:
  • DT Adetomiwa Adebawore
  • CB Darius Rush
  • OG Antonio Mafi

AA is obviously supremely athletic. Could play inside and outside. Production doesn’t necessarily meet talent as of yet, but I think best football is ahead of him.
Rush, see other post.
Mafi needs work overall, but he’s a bulldozer. 

46 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

AA is obviously supremely athletic. Could play inside and outside. Production doesn’t necessarily meet talent as of yet, but I think best football is ahead of him.
Rush, see other post.
Mafi needs work overall, but he’s a bulldozer. 

I’d probably McDonald-LaPorta-Johnson. I think McDonald is BPA of the first round options, and LaPorta/Johnson will actually play valuable snaps as rookies. I like Rush and Mafi, but those two might not see the field very much until year 2. If Mafi was likely to win the LG job, that might swing it for me, but I don’t feel confident in that.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’d probably McDonald-LaPorta-Johnson. I think McDonald is BPA of the first round options, and LaPorta/Johnson will actually play valuable snaps as rookies. I like Rush and Mafi, but those two might not see the field very much until year 2. If Mafi was likely to win the LG job, that might swing it for me, but I don’t feel confident in that.

I’m just not sold on Dallas looking TE high in draft. Don’t have an issue with it per se, but I expect Ferg and Hendershot to be given every opportunity to be 1-2 punch. 

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I’m just not sold on Dallas looking TE high in draft. Don’t have an issue with it per se, but I expect Ferg and Hendershot to be given every opportunity to be 1-2 punch. 

I’m happy to give them a shot, but the team doesn’t have a whole lot of needs and the draft class is stacked. 

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Watched a video McDonald today. Very explosive  with bend and good hand usage. Played end in 3/4 so got washed a lot but when he lined up outside  the tackle he looked really good. If he’s there at 26 I would seriously consider taking him.