Are the Vikings for real?

notthatbluestuff

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I still don't trust Kirk. Jefferson is a cheat code right now, but Kirk still has the controller.

Don’t think you can be too worried about a top 10 player at his position. Kirk has been fine. He was a big part of the comeback today.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Don’t think you can be too worried about a top 10 player at his position. Kirk has been fine.

Kirk is not a top 10 QB. And even if he was, that can absolutely still be a concern when you get to the postseason, and every other relevant team has a top 10 QB as well. He's fortunate Josh Allen's mistakes overshadowed his own today.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Kirk is not a top 10 QB. And even if he was, that can absolutely still be a concern when you get to the postseason, and every other relevant team has a top 10 QB as well. He's fortunate Josh Allen's mistakes overshadowed his own today.

Is Josh Allen a top 10 QB? Or is Kirk the only QB that is held to the standard of perfect or nothing? It’s just silly to say he isn’t in that category. Kirk made some mistakes in this game but some of those throws were killer. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 5

Kirk is definitely a top10 QB now. He has improved a lot over the last few seasons. Even though his accuracy has dipped a bit this year, what's improved though is him finally being more aggressive. Maybe it has something to do with hiring KOC but Kirk doesn't anymore play safely and doesn't mind taking chances, especially to Jefferson. This was something that was lacking from him in previous seasons

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Is Josh Allen a top 10 QB? Or is Kirk the only QB that is held to the standard of perfect or nothing? It’s just silly to say he isn’t in that category. Kirk made some mistakes in this game but some of those throws were killer. 

Yes, Josh Allen is very obviously a top 10 QB. We have a decade's worth of evidence of Kirk being a good, but not great, and very inconsistent QB. We have 3 years worth of Josh Allen being one of the best QBs in football. This is not a topic about just one game. I don't distrust Kirk because of his errors today, I distrust Kirk because of a decade's worth of them. And the reverse is true for Allen.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Don’t think you can be too worried about a top 10 player at his position. Kirk has been fine. He was a big part of the comeback today.

He almost lost it for em too, I still don’t trust him in an actual prime time game

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Yes, Josh Allen is very obviously a top 10 QB. We have a decade's worth of evidence of Kirk being a good, but not great, and very inconsistent QB. We have 3 years worth of Josh Allen being one of the best QBs in football. This is not a topic about just one game. I don't distrust Kirk because of his errors today, I distrust Kirk because of a decade's worth of them. And the reverse is true for Allen.

Kirk has been a top 10 QB over that same span. Clearly.