MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I flew to Nashville to see the rain game against Baltimore where Marcus was sacked nine times and I believe we were shutout. Even got my Packers fan to toss a Titans jersey on and come with me. Going to take a lot to beat that one.

Flew in from Portland for that one too 😓

Is it reactionary to say it’s time to blow this baby up? It’s clear we missed our championship window and it’s completely shut now. This team has absolutely no spark right now.

Time for Robinson and Vrabel to really look in the mirror and do some reflection on the future of this franchise.

1 minute ago, Titansfan said:

Most annoying thing is it’s 3:30am over here and I took the day off work tomorrow so I could stay up to watch this absolute pile of trash. I won’t be making that mistake again this season. 

And it's stuff like this... 
It keeps the team from being any kind of legacy.  Keeps it from being a place where other teams don't have the chance to be in the stadium.
Because who will want to sit in the heat, rain or even wasting a beautiful day investing in crap like this. 

Even the most diehard of fans has their limits. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

And it's stuff like this... 
It keeps the team from being any kind of legacy.  Keeps it from being a place where other teams don't have the chance to be in the stadium.
Because who will want to sit in the heat, rain or even wasting a beautiful day investing in crap like this. 

Even the most diehard of fans has their limits. 

We are the Forrest Gump box of chocolates...you never know which titans team you're gonna get

until we get a franchise QB...that true guy...and make it a point to build around him, we will be an afterthought 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Is it reactionary to say it’s time to blow this baby up? It’s clear we missed our championship window and it’s completely shut now. This team has absolutely no spark right now.

Time for Robinson and Vrabel to really look in the mirror and do some reflection on the future of this franchise.

It's not over reacting to call this a major disappointment and lose all faith in this team.  
In a game where they knew they needed to get back on track, they barely showed up. 

What faith does that lend to be able to play in the future?
We could have waved off the Giants game as just early season mess, but it is showing to be more of the truth than anything. 

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

We are the Forrest Gump box of chocolates...you never know which titans team you're gonna get

until we get a franchise QB...that true guy...and make it a point to build around him, we will be an afterthought 

I think Vrabel feels playing defense and running the ball will help eliminate some of that unpredictability.  
However, when you can't do either of those things, you get whipped 40 something to 7.  

In my 20 plus years of being a Titans fan, this loss hurts second most. The loss to Cincy in the playoffs last year was the loss that hurt most for me.

Reason being those other blowout losses we weren't expecting to win a Super Bowl or compete for one.

Last year we had our chance. The window has closed. It's depressing and honestly it stings.

Just thankful to have all you guys to talk it about with. Nice to have a fellow fan support system as a rebuild is coming.

Damn shame we wasted an all timer in Henry.

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I was in denial that this team could be a rebuild. But next year will be a purge. If this is what we get. 

Henry will be gone. Tanny will be gone. 

We will try to lean on a defense while having Willis at QB. 

We are probably looking at some dark times. 

I tend to agree with this although I think the idea of Willis starting next year is more a fan expectation than reality. I expect them to extend Tanny a year or find another veteran before they give the offense to Malik. I could be wrong. 

I dunno , part of me hopes they really implode and can get into the QB draft lottery. In reality they will likely win enough to be on the fringe of the playoff, but with a pick too low to be a player in the rookie QB market.

I just feel like we’re stuck in perpetual Fisherball. That’s why everyone hates the offense now. But an offense with Malik running around trying to figure ish out on the fly is just the Vince young/Jake Locker/ Marcus mariota variant of Fisherball. I’ve seen that movie too.

1 minute ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I just feel like we’re stuck in perpetual Fisherball. That’s why everyone hates the offense now. But an offense with Malik running around trying to figure ish out on the fly is just the Vince young/Jake Locker/ Marcus mariota variant of Fisherball. I’ve seen that movie too.

My expectations from Malik are low but man wouldn't it be nice to have an actual competent QB/offensive coaching staff around him if we do indeed make him a starter one day

or any future young QB we have

Also what the actual hell does Vrabel see in Brewer? Guy is undersized and flat out sucks. Nice job being a Homer to Ohio State there Vrabel. No other explanation for that loser to be at left guard.

Lewan is also cooked. Thanks for everything Lewan but you are paid too much to not play.