MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

Also what the actual hell does Vrabel see in Brewer? Guy is undersized and flat out sucks. Nice job being a Homer to Ohio State there Vrabel. No other explanation for that loser to be at left guard.

Lewan is also cooked. Thanks for everything Lewan but you are paid too much to not play. 

Aaron Brewer went to Texas State, not Ohio State.

4 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I tend to agree with this although I think the idea of Willis starting next year is more a fan expectation than reality. I expect them to extend Tanny a year or find another veteran before they give the offense to Malik. I could be wrong. 

I dunno , part of me hopes they really implode and can get into the QB draft lottery. In reality they will likely win enough to be on the fringe of the playoff, but with a pick too low to be a player in the rookie QB market.

I just feel like we’re stuck in perpetual Fisherball. That’s why everyone hates the offense now. But an offense with Malik running around trying to figure ish out on the fly is just the Vince young/Jake Locker/ Marcus mariota variant of Fisherball. I’ve seen that movie too.

I don't know Tanny's numbers but no reason to pay him if we can't play football in a way where he can even be decent. 

Just because it's us, I feel we will win about 7-8 games just because and have no way to pick a QB. And if we do, will we pick one that can carry a team or one that will "run the offense" Vrabel wants.

We go 0-4 or so, then Willis comes in and we see if he has anything that looks like a futures. 

2 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

Also what the actual hell does Vrabel see in Brewer? Guy is undersized and flat out sucks. Nice job being a Homer to Ohio State there Vrabel. No other explanation for that loser to be at left guard.

Lewan is also cooked. Thanks for everything Lewan but you are paid too much to not play. 

Brewer didn’t go to Ohio state 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't know Tanny's numbers but no reason to pay him if we can't play football in a way where he can even be decent. 

Just because it's us, I feel we will win about 7-8 games just because and have no way to pick a QB. And if we do, will we pick one that can carry a team or one that will "run the offense" Vrabel wants.

We go 0-4 or so, then Willis comes in and we see if he has anything that looks like a futures. 

This team will do just enough to play itself out of a top 5 pick. Probably be around 8-12

I do believe they need to get rid of Henry.

Nothing against him, I don’t even think he’s declining yet.

But you can’t  have an offense where your best weapon is useless on 3rd down. I know he’s not great in pass pro and he can’t catch well. But the fact that he’s never on the field on the most important down has always been concerning. His mere presence given his limitations in the pass game makes our offense predictable, regardless of whose calling plays. The fact art smith made it work is the reason he essentially had his pick of jobs a year ago.

And I get why they take him out, but you have to question the initial logic of building your offense around a guy who doesn’t play on 3rd downs.

And again I love Henry and don’t want his dominance in Nashville to end,

1 minute ago, Chocolateman78 said:

But you can’t  have an offense where your best weapon is useless on 3rd down. I know he’s not great in pass pro and he can’t catch well. But the fact that he’s never on the field on the most important down has always been concerning. His mere presence given his limitations in the pass game makes our offense predictable, regardless of whose calling plays. The fact art smith made it work is the reason he essentially had his pick of jobs a year ago.

And I get why they take him out, but you have to question the initial logic of building your offense around a guy who doesn’t play on 3rd downs.

With Downing and this OL

we are literally just twiddling our thumbs with Henry 

1 minute ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I feel ya.
If we can't even get in mofos way to run block, he is useless. 
Might as well just punted on his 15 carries.