2022 GDT Week Four Da Steelers Vs. Da Jets

Steeler Hitman

10 hours ago, 43M said:

Not opposed to it, but as of right now, Im honestly more concerned about our defense than the OLine.

I think Im at the point where Id like us to go BPA on pretty much anything except skill position.     If we pick top 10 and we are in position for a blue chip LT, great.....but I also am not opposed to a blue chip pass rusher or DB either.   

Better yet, if we end up picking top 5, trade down for a nice haul....but knowing the Steelers, that has a very slim chance of happening.

Even and EDGE rusher?

Is it just me, or has the OLine not been that bad thus far?

Edited by DR43

26 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Even and EDGE rusher?

If we had a chance at another elite edge rusher next to Watt, Id take it.

But again, Id go with a BPA at a position of major need...preferably LT or DE.

OL is better than expected, but needs more talent.

49 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I think if we could replace Dotson with a stud LG, maybe a high profile FA addition, the line could be good enough moving forward.

That would give us an above average interior with competent tackles. 

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I think if we could replace Dotson with a stud LG, maybe a high profile FA addition, the line could be good enough moving forward.

That would give us an above average interior with competent tackles. 

How has Dan Moore been thus far?  

28 minutes ago, 43M said:

If we had a chance at another elite edge rusher next to Watt, Id take it.

But again, Id go with a BPA at a position of major need...preferably LT or DE.

OL is better than expected, but needs more talent.

Yea edge is a possibility depending on how good Highsmith becomes this year…even then it makes sense to an extent with Highsmith coming up in FA after the 2023 season, especially if it’s a legit stud like Anderson.

A real wildcard could be WR…especially if they sour on Claypool enough.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

Pittsburgh Dad said it best today. The picks happened because the receivers weren't used to the ball hitting them in the hands...

Love how he refers to him in the plural....Kenny Picketts.

xD

46 minutes ago, warfelg said:

The pass to Muth was the worst of the three because I think he shouldn't have thrown it at all. Still should have been caught, but Kenny should have thrown it away. Pat was 2 yards downfield on 2nd and 15 and had two guys right next to him. At best we're looking at 3 and 13 if Pat catches that thing. 

11 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

The pass to Muth was the worst of the three because I think he shouldn't have thrown it at all. Still should have been caught, but Kenny should have thrown it away. Pat was 2 yards downfield on 2nd and 15 and had two guys right next to him. At best we're looking at 3 and 13 if Pat catches that thing. 

It was the worst but like I said. Hit both hands. That’s not on Kenny for the INT. 

that jets game gets more annoying the more that I think about. make a case that 3 of the 4 picks(the 4th being on the hail mary) by the jets were great plays by the jets defenders making a catch on balls that were about to hit the ground, while Minka was inches away from having a 2nd pick and we had a guy drop a easy pick in his chest. it was like the Pats game to the extreme in that regard. we're a few plays away from being 3-1 or 0-4(got lucky in week 1) life of a team that's in this kind of state. no longer have a prime HOF QB to make up for stuff like this

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1