Week 5: Titans @ Commanders

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The roster that suited up today is a bad football team. We’re not playing down to anyone, we have one offensive linemen and one receiver that would be seeing snaps on almost any other roster.

That's part of what I mean though. We could have gone out and signed someone but we didn't. What other team would be okay with Radunz and Daley starting? I don't think you'd find another team content with that, especially Radunz. You've benched him for a rookie, you start a practice squad guy at LT over him and you have the smallest, weakest LG in the league playing over him but we gonna roll with it. We have no threat at WR period and we have without question the slowest group of skill players of any team by a very, very wide margin but we roll with it. Our Kick returner is rookie running back who until week 2 never returned kicks but we gonna roll with it. Our top 3 Edge rushers go down and we call Up Watt Ray who never played and was released. We lose Cunningham and get Rice back but I don't think he's played yet. If he's not gonna play why put him on the active roster? 

Its like we thought this game would be any easy game to get us to the bye week so we didn't care enough to sign competent players to help us.