2022 GDT Week Five Da 1-3 Steelers Visit the 3-1 Bills

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

we currently have the 5th pick in the draft with the hardest remaining schedule in the NFL. Going into the offseason with the number 1 pick is a real possibility. Our game against the panthers could decide that.

I still think we end up in the 7-12 range. 

23 minutes ago, August4th said:

we currently have the 5th pick in the draft with the hardest remaining schedule in the NFL. Going into the offseason with the number 1 pick is a real possibility. Our game against the panthers could decide that.

I bet we fool around and win some games in the back half of our schedule. Every team in the North is beatable. After this 4 game stretch I think we've got a good chance against every other team. 

50 minutes ago, August4th said:

And many laughed at my optimistic 6-11 pickat the beginning of the season.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, August4th said:

it would be honestly crazy if the steelers offense came out looking really different, but productive. will have everyone wondering why we didn't start the season with Kenny

It’s the OL. They are playing much better now. 

And Tomlins analogy there is a good one. It’s not going to look different. You are at the same restaurant just picking different things on the menu. 

• Like 2

What's been up with Najee this year? He's looked like his underperformed a lot and I've heard rumblings that Jaylen Warren has been the better back in terms of play (not talent)

Will Pickett being the QB1 now help Najee or will D's stack the box and dare the rook to beat them ala Mitch?

6 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

What's been up with Najee this year? He's looked like his underperformed a lot and I've heard rumblings that Jaylen Warren has been the better back in terms of play (not talent)

Will Pickett being the QB1 now help Najee or will D's stack the box and dare the rook to beat them ala Mitch?

This week the latter will likely happen. Najee has been a mixed bag. Not always hitting the right hole tied to facing some of those most stacked boxes bad really hurt. But each week his YPC has steadily improved to 4.1 last week. 

My opinion is we are still built to run off the pass not pass off the run. So with the pass game off schedule it makes defending the run easy. 

• Like 1

IDK if the steelers offense will be good again, but I don't think it will be boring. we will now see more "wow" plays from pickens, Pat catching passes in the MOF, Austin having a 50+ yard play etc... Pickett style might result into more picks and "wtf" moments, but at this point I'd take that over going 3 and out, if it gives us some excitement. and it involves all young guys too

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

IDK if the steelers offense will be good again, but I don't think it will be boring. we will now see more "wow" plays from pickens, Pat catching passes in the MOF, Austin having a 50+ yard play etc... Pickett style might result into more picks and "wtf" moments, but at this point I'd take that over going 3 and out, if it gives us some excitement. and it involves all young guys too

I can live with picks and WTF plays as long as he learns from the mistake. 

Used to play a game warming up for baseball. Two points if you hit the head, 1 point for the chest -- all without the other guy moving. 

Kenny would be undefeated (mason would be asked to find a new partner). This is a silly two throw clip, but I very honestly didn't understand his level of accuracy coming in. 

• Like 2