Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Forge said:

Who were you going to be bullish on for Pitt today in Kenny Pickett's first start against one of the best defenses in the league? 

I would of started Pickens, Najee, and D. Johnson, and let the chips fall. I did start Pickens in a league and it hasnt worried me at all.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

To be fair he's beeing asked to play 10 yard off at the end zone with no help against that specific route.

100%. That's a rough beat for a corner to cover. That's was a practice rep that they run at the senior bowl. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Cousins is 13 of 13. I just don't get this guy. Sometimes, he really is brilliant.

Living in MN, I've watched him and heard him talked about on sports radio a lot. The thing about Cousins is if everything is just right, he can be brilliant. If he is forced to improvise at all, or if a play breaks down, you're in trouble. He's not a player that will really elevate players around him.

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I would of started Pickens, Najee, and D. Johnson, and let the chips fall. I did start Pickens in a league and it hasnt worried me at all.

Holy moly...yeah, I'm out on that. I would have started Najee as an RB2 / Flex maybe...hope for a big check down day, but I'm okay with passing on the rest. 

1 minute ago, Dan33185 said:

Living in MN, I've watched him and heard him talked about on sports radio a lot. The thing about Cousins is if everything is just right, he can be brilliant. If he is forced to improvise at all, or if a play breaks down, you're in trouble. He's not a player that will really elevate players around him.

Aye, I live in MN as well and see a lot of Vikings. This sounds spot on.