The Good, the Bad, the Kansas City Zebras

RaidersAreOne

I still don't understand the logic going for 2. Josh McDaniels has done some unnecessary cute **** every single game this year that has cost us.

The Refs Fd both teams. Ours came in the second half, though.

Josh Jacobs and Max Crosby played their butts off.

Adams should get fined for what he did after game.

Carr was solid 

Streaky est defense I have ever seen. Can shut a team down all half and then the next not get a single stop. Or vice versa. 

Having maybe a bit of buyer's remorse on Waller and Renfrow.

We're 1-4.

Graham has to be better period. To continue to do 3 man rushes on 3rd and longs week after week and get beat doing it over and over is insanity. Aint no defending that. Every time we blitz we rush mahommes into bad throws. With no tyrek, blitzing is clearly the way to go. I'm pissed at Graham tonight for sure. 

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Graham has to be better period. To continue to do 3 man rushes on 3rd and longs week after week and get beat doing it over and over is insanity. Aint no defending that. Every time we blitz we rush mahommes into bad throws. With no tyrek, blitzing is clearly the way to go. I'm pissed at Graham tonight for sure. 

Jmd and the scoring droughts gotta stop also this was Arizona all over again 

The most vital and obvious factor to a potential W heading into tonight was covering Kelce. I said it pregame and I am saying it again. Not pass protection, not run blocking, not QB containment, but covering their effing TE. Yet you let the guy tie the franchise record for TD catches in a single game. It's just hilarious. 

• Like 3