The Good, the Bad, the Kansas City Zebras

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

He jumbled the ball. just being honest. Now if he was in Green Bay would they have called that an incomplete? I can't say with confidence that they would. But again that's a different arguement

It was 100% bobbled. 

The toe that was dragging left the ground, the ball was bobbled, and that foot never touched with possession. 

It sucks, but it was the right call. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Waller is a dumb dumb, wish we cut him.

I wanted to trade him but most said I was stupid and imagine what McDaniels is going to do for him.  Not that I thought he was a bad player but was more valuable in a trade and to big of a risk in resigning because of age.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

I wanted to trade him but most said I was stupid and imagine what McDaniels is going to do for him.  Not that I thought he was a bad player but was more valuable in a trade and to big of a risk in resigning because of age.

Hindsight is 20-20 but man Waller and Renfrow have both been major disappointments this season. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jmd and the scoring droughts gotta stop also this was Arizona all over again 

When was the drought? They scored on 6 out of 7 drives after their first punt. We scored on more drives than KC did. Allowing that field goal at the end of half and letting then covert a 3rd and 15 on another td drive was unacceptable. Offense play good enough to win this game. The defense didn't. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The most vital and obvious factor to a potential W heading into tonight was covering Kelce. I said it pregame and I am saying it again. Not pass protection, not run blocking, not QB containment, but covering their effing TE. Yet you let the guy tie the franchise record for TD catches in a single game. It's just hilarious. 

I liked the Raiders more when we were just yelling at the screen because of the stupid moves we made during the offseason.  Now I have to yell at the screen while watching games too.

Just now, dante9876 said:

When was the drought? They scored on 6 out of 7 drives after their first punt. We scored on more drives than KC did. Allowing that field goal at the end of half and letting then covert a 3rd and 15 on another td drive was unacceptable. Offense play good enough to win this game. The defense didn't. 

Ferrell on the outside as a CB lined up in press coverage on Kelce almost made my head explode 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Waller is a dumb dumb, wish we cut him.

Naw dude is smart AF....er at least his agent is. 

Dude played hard 1 year on a talent starved team and knew an extension was coming and half-assed it since. 

Said it before and I'll say it again, Jared Cook vibes. Dude fleeced every team he played for.