Week 6 GDT: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

The defense didn't play a great game by any means, but they still only allowed 21 points. The offense has three TOs, including giving the Falcons a TD on a fumble return. Can't even begin to start with how bad that unit was and how they lost this game. 

Defense was pretty bad too. 

What an ugly game. -3 in TO's, 2 deep dropped passes, a 3rd deep throw not thrown well, a 4th deep throw gets completed but called back for a penalty, the complete lack of urgency for the 4th quarter, getting run all over by the Falcons

Just gota get healthy and ready for next week

For whatever reason, we do much better against the tougher opponents and come out flat against the weaker opponents

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, even if Kittle ran to the corner, that was an inaccurate pass. Oh well, just a terrible game all around. Jimmy and the offense sure do this from time to time at the worst times lol.

The ball either needs to come out a little later, or get up and down.  I'm not sure if Kittle coulda got to the ball or not.  I do think he woulda had a chance at it, but it's hard to tell from the angle.

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Last I checked, Deebo/Kittle/Aiyuk are still healthy and the offense has 14 points....

All those players you named are on the offensive side of the ball. This team will never out gun anyone. I was more saying on the defensive side of the ball is where the injuries are happening.

3 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

All those players you named are on the offensive side of the ball. This team will never out gun anyone. I was more saying on the defensive side of the ball is where the injuries are happening.

Sure, but if the defense allows 21 points, it is not too much to ask the offense to match that against a bad defense.

• Like 1