Week 6 GDT: San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

J-ALL-DAY

We can't run that seam to Kittle but can to Woerner? Why?

Welp, Jimmy being Jimmy on that 3rd down. Had plenty of time to deliver a good ball to Wilson.

Sorry defense, but you're going to need to get a quick stop here...Probability of that happening is very low but....

• Like 2

This is pretty much exactly what I expected with ATL run game and Mariota mobility, coupled with all the injuries we have on defense.

Jimmy G is actually Playing a darn good game, one of his better games this season thus far. But if our WR/TE can’t catch a damn ball for big gains, can’t really expect much. (Spoke too soon, just threw another INT)

not trying to be a downer here, but I don’t expect much from this team until after our bye week, we are just limping towards it at this point. Our defense is just too crippled, especially with that Mooney injury, which I expect to keep him out until after the bye.

after the bye, if we can get most everyone back healthy, I expect some big things, just tempering expectations at this point

Edited by P_locniners
  • Like 1