State of the Steelers

warfelg

https://steelersnow.com/steelers-former-dl-thinks-mason-rudolph-best-qb-on-team/

after what we saw with mitch last year, how can they NOT consider Mason other than because mitch is paid much more? will mitch be  pulled much sooner as a result of what we saw last year?

Imagine how tomlin would look if mitch fails (again)  and then Mason actually is a much better option, despite being on the team for years.

• Like 1

we're reaching all-time franchise lows of offense. these stats are not even counting the horrible 2019 offense. We really need some major changes. We can't keep going like this. it's been a half a decade of this. We're a sinking ship

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

we're reaching all-time franchise lows of offense. these stats are not even counting the horrible 2019 offense. We really need some major changes. We can't keep going like this. it's been a half a decade of this. We're a sinking ship

I hate to say it, but I agree. We're a straight up terrible team. One of the worst in the league. We're propped up by history and a terrible division. 

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hate to say it, but I agree. We're a straight up terrible team. One of the worst in the league. We're propped up by history and a terrible division. 

we're headed to our 3 straight yr with a negative Pt differential. 4 out of 5 years. we had 4 such years between 91-2018. last time we had a stretch this bad was the late 80s

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

There's two CB needy teams out there in Buffalo and Dallas that I really would argue that Khan needs to be on the phone with offering up Wallace.

exactly. We have Porter and King + others  so this trade seems good. Now if only Levi was playing better, it might actually happen. I would expect the Bills won't take him back and Dallas has a high 'standard' for CB play and will  look elsewhere

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

and winning seasons as they call them. Terrible team with winning seasons, sounds strange but watch and learn I guess..... but can this team be fixed this year in season with player changes and possibly coaching changes?