State of the Steelers

warfelg

Just now, Ward4HOF said:

Please Re read...DURING the season, before he was injured, he was...

Was he really though? I mean Canada had his own set of issues but Kenny had plenty of questions too. 

Either way we know the Steelers don’t agree with his POV and did what’s best for the team. 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Was he really though? I mean Canada had his own set of issues but Kenny had plenty of questions too. 

Either way we know the Steelers don’t agree with his POV and did what’s best for the team. 

Yes, he was.  There was no QB controversy before he got injured.  But whatever, we're arguing semantics...we obviously have different thoughts on Pickett's status as the starting QB before he got injured.

37 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I certainly think it’s in play. 

I don’t understand why they didn’t bring Mason back if they knew they were trading Kenny.

right supposedly Kenny didn't take it very well

9 minutes ago, rlon said:

I don't think Kenny got a fair shake with things but if he couldn't accept that he needed to compete with Russell Wilson....well

Kenny wasn't the guy. He wasn't the player Colbert forced a pick and needed him to be.

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

Part of me wonders how long it'll be before Harris is traded. 

I think Tomlin really like Harris. I don't think he gets traded. It's possible we don't re-sign him, but I think there's almost no chance we trade him(unless someone offers us something stupid for him).