Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, and Davante's head was down when he was walking so when he popped his head up, the cameraman was walking right in front of him. It was his fault more than anything else. Davante shouldn't have pushed him like that and when he did, he should have went to check on him but that man just started walking right in front of him. The hell was that? 

Maybe it was Davante who should have, you know, stopped. That guy was there first.

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, but the cameraman either was not looking where he was walking or did that on purpose to get a reaction from Adams. Coward! 

You mean like Adams?

• Like 2

Just now, Chiefer said:

Just like you and J-All-Day feel it was justice for that camera guy to get shoved for no reason other then being in the wrong place at the wrong time

So we are both right? 

You think throwing beer at refs is justifiable as long as there was a bad call.

I think shoving someone who walked directly in front of you is not a criminal act. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Maybe it was Davante who should have, you know, stopped. That guy was there first.

You mean like Adams?

Davante wasn't the one trying to get a shot there, was he? The cameraman is the man who should have seen Adams is coming, because you know, his job is to get shots of players like Adams? 

Hilarious how folks can watch the second angle and then just act like the cameraman did nothing wrong. This poor innocent little kid just got pushed to the ground for no reason!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The cameraman did nothing wrong except walking in the wrong place at the wrong time? LOL, even if you don't think it was intentional, you are admitting he was at fault for what he did.

But... Was it the "wrong place?" Was there anything sectioning off the area? Was there anything saying "Restricted to Players only" posted in the vicinity?

The cameraman has every single right to be there. This isn't Bobby Wagner clocking a guy randomly running on the field, this guy was there simply doing his job on the field.

Tell me, what did he do wrong?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

I know I’m focusing on the wrong thing, but in the 2nd video you can see that Davantes head is down, while the camera guy is clearly watching where he’s going. Why is it he’s trying to walk right in front of him, when a normal person would wait a second, and let him pass?  

Probably timed it wrong I work in a kitchen and that happens a lot, you think you’ve got the angle but you clearly didn’t and you can run into people. 

doesnt mean he deserves to get shoved to the ground either, could just bump into each other and continue on with your night 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Common sense would dictate you make sure nobody is using a corridor before you cross it without looking 

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

He’s at fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time lol. But he wasn’t the angry one, Davante was. The angry one is always at fault, that’s how society works

And Davante needs to get fined for his actions, because they were not right. 

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Just like you and J-All-Day feel it was justice for that camera guy to get shoved for no reason other then being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Justice? Lol no, but just don't act like the camera guy did nothing wrong. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

So we are both right? 

You think throwing beer at refs is justifiable as long as there was a bad call.

I think shoving someone who walked directly in front of you is not a criminal act. 

All I’m saying is direct your anger toward who you’re actually angry at. 

The Fans weren’t in the right, and neither was Davante. When you do things out of anger you’re culpable for the repercussions. Those fans should’ve been thrown out too

Just now, ET80 said:

But... Was it the "wrong place?" Was there anything sectioning off the area? Was there anything saying "Restricted to Players only" posted in the vicinity?

The cameraman has every single right to be there. This isn't Bobby Wagner clocking a guy randomly running on the field, this guy was there simply doing his job on the field.

Tell me, what did he do wrong?

Okay then, lets have these camera guys walk right in front of losing players in the tunnel every week and lets see how it goes.

How the hell was it NOT the wrong place WHEN HIS JOB IS TO TAKE SHOTS OF THE PLAYERS??? He should know they are coming and where to be positioned to take his shots. Not freaking walk right in front of them walking to the tunnel. Are the players taking shots/pictures of the camera folks or the other way around? The players don't give a damn about them but the opposite is not true. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And Davante needs to get fined for his actions, because they were not right. 

Justice? Lol no, but just don't act like the camera guy did nothing wrong. 

Walking into somebody is doing something wrong? Accidents happen it’s up to you to control yourself when it does. 

maybe if he wasnt so angry it’s just a bump and you move on with your day. Because Adams was angry it was more than that and now he’s getting fined

Edited by Chiefer

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

All I’m saying is direct your anger toward who you’re actually angry at. 

The Fans weren’t in the right, and neither was Davante. When you do things out of anger you’re culpable for the repercussions. Those fans should’ve been thrown out too

So like when I said Devante shouldn’t have shoved him and needed to help him up and make sure he was OK?

you took that as me saying the camera man deserved it lol

you see how that makes it impossible to have a reasonable conversation?

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Walking into somebody is doing something wrong? Accidents happen it’s up to you to control yourself when it does. 

maybe if he wasnt so angry it’s just a bump and you move on with your day. Because Adams was angry it was more than that and now he’s getting fined

Of course he was angry. Most players who lose games like that are angry. You do realize there is a certain amount of time the media has to wait until they can step foot in the locker room, right? And there is a reason fore that. 

No one is denying he wasn't angry, he even admitted that. BUT, the camera guy completely was unaware of his surroundings and should have seen the players coming or repositioned himself quicker...Because that's all he was trying to do. He was trying to get to the other side. But Adams didn't just go look for him to shove him. He caught Adams by complete surprise and then Adams reacted the way he did...Which was wrong. But there is no need for a suspension here.