Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um buddy, I am aware cameramen are on the field every game. That's not what I asked.

I had to ask the question because it seems like you're completely aghast on someone walking around an unrestricted area they're allowed to be at, doing their job.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm saying have them just walk RIGHT IN FRONT of losing players in front of the tunnel while not knowing where they are going and see what happens.

And to you... shoving him out of the way is a justified response? Are you serious? 

If this was some area he shouldn't be at, there would be restraints or ropes sectioning it off for non-players to not walk through. There would be signs saying "Reserved for Players only" notating that nobody other than the players can be there. This is rather common in facilities that have restricted areas - from a football field to a hospital and everywhere in between.

Did any of that apply to the area the cameraman was in? Was it a restricted area? If not, there is absolutely nothing preventing that guy to be there. 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Devante didn’t gun it.

It would be more like you started to pull out of a parking lot but saw a car and stopped quickly, but the car you nearly cut off decides to just not brake and take your bumper off with his passenger fender 

all I’m saying is good luck telling the cops it was all his fault 

That would be a hit and run accident. That is a serious crime. 

Your analogy isn't helping. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is it too much to ask for a player to throw a punch at a ref and miss? But the player makes the punch look like it could have been a wild arm flail by mistake?

that’s what I’m feeling 

Be grateful for what we have: a week ago we were stuck with nothing but Brady-Gisele divorce rumors.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I had to ask the question because it seems like you're completely aghast on someone walking around an unrestricted area they're allowed to be at, doing their job.

And to you... shoving him out of the way is a justified response? Are you serious? 

If this was some area he shouldn't be at, there would be restraints or ropes sectioning it off for non-players to not walk through. There would be signs saying "Reserved for Players only" notating that nobody other than the players can be there. This is rather common in facilities that have restricted areas - from a football field to a hospital and everywhere in between.

Did any of that apply to the area the cameraman was in? Was it a restricted area? If not, there is absolutely nothing preventing that guy to be there. 

WHEN DID I SAY IT WAS JUSTIFIED? I said multiple of times that Adams was WRONG and needed to at least help him up after he shoved him to the ground. Or at the very least put your hand out to acknowledge he was wrong for that. 

LOL, so you want to play these games? Alrighty then, do you!

Let's just have a cameramen walk right to in front of players even on the sidelines since there is no signs saying "reserved for players only" then. Let's have them walk INSIDE the tunnel in front of the players since there is no sign saying "reserved for players only".....

If he didn't full extend his arms while pushing him and if he, after the contact, tried to help the guy up I'd lean more towards the "oops, my bad" type situation. He was frustrated and a bit douchebaggy (technical term) staring the guy down and walked by him like he was insignificant.

He doesn't deserve the chair for it but the fact it was caught on video is gonna cost him some cash and probably a game suspension.