Week 6 GDT - Bears vs Commies... Why is This Prime Time?

Sugashane

7 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

It looks the exact same as the last 30 years. Virginia selling a terrible product for inflated prices every year. There's no return.

I'll still watch though 😏

We can't say that because this is a new staff that has nothing to with all the previous ones.

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Trubisky never had this skill set.

And Trubisky also played better than Fields has so far. The Baers are bad and Fields is bad also.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Or it's ok to admit your favorite team has ****ty players and Fields happens to be one of them

lots of fringe flotsam and jetsam  ....but JF is budding superstar, JJ is also bigtime

our next best player got decleated by Carsen Wentz  

outside of el monto, mooney and maybe brisker/gordon/santos  this roster is nothing but depth pieces

which only supports my view of JF

Just now, Sugashane said:

Lol. One play. Sure. His 10ish rec coming in or roughly 50% catch rate when he doesn't have Robinson across from him says more than that one play. 

10ish beautiful rec’s. 

i don’t think anyone actually considers him a 1 though. Just a upper echelon 2 

• Like 1

All in all coaches have me more annoyed than the players. Getsy isn't making calls to protect Fields and he is forcing him to stay in the pocket. Why negate his athleticism? 

Shocking that we could be a 4 win team with this roster if we weren't completely incompetent offensively. Lol