Week 7 Thread: "That what you're looking for has been here the whole time" - Taylor Heinicke-Swift - GB @ WSH

MikeT14

20 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Keenum, McCoy, Haskins, Allen, Smith, Heinicke, Fitzpatrick, Gilbert, Wentz.

I win. I didn’t cheat either. Send my prize whenever. Hopefully it’s a 10th QB. 

And hopefully the 10th QB can actually play whether that’s CJ Stroud, Bryce Young, Will Levis or Hendon Hooker.

richard reid winner GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I just cannot for the life of me understand why Wentz is not on IR currently? Why can’t this franchise just be normal? So dumb. We’re going to hold a roster spot hostage for 4 weeks for no reason. 

Rivera gonna Rivera. Didn’t he do this with another player last year? Oh yeah, Curtis Samuel, how could I forget? Literally wasted a roster spot almost all year.

• Like 1

I read on google that a fracture hand can heal within the third week but will still feel some pain. My guess is that’s why he isn’t on IR yet, doctors must of told them that he out for 3 weeks is very possible .

Saids 4-6 weeks or months but your hand can be active by the third week if healed properly . If he plays it’s be trough pain that third week.

just assuming here but I wouldn’t be surprised if we herd him throwing ball after the colts game 

Edited by IHatesnyder

4 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

I read on google that a fracture hand can heal within the third week but will still feel some pain. My guess is that’s why he isn’t on IR yet, doctors must of told them that he out for 3 weeks is very possible .

Saids 4-6 weeks or months but your hand can be active by the third week if healed properly . If he plays it’s be trough pain that third week.

just assuming here but I wouldn’t be surprised if we herd him throwing ball after the colts game 

He wasn’t good before the fractured hand and we weren’t winning. What is the point? Does Rivera just feel like he owes that second round pick? Are we seriously so poorly ran that he can’t recognize we’re not a playoff team? I mean, how bad at this job can you possibly be to not look around at the rest of your division and realize your season is over? This is nuts. 

• Like 2

It's unfortunate, but I'm looking at this Wentz injury as a blessing in disguise.

It gives us a chance to see what Heinike can do, with the added weapons on Offense.

It also gives us an idea of how bad our O-line is.

If Heinike is under the same pressure, as Wentz has been all season? Then we know, it's the line & not the QB position.

But if Heinike comes in & the Line drastically improves? I'm going to chalk it up as Wentz holding on to the ball too long, lack of mobility to escape & indecisiveness.

Personally, I think this team is going to look much better with Heinike under center.

At least for a few games. 

Heinike beat Brady & Carr last year. It's not unimaginable, to think he can't beat the Packers Sunday.

I hope we do. I'm not ready to talk about the Draft, before Halloween.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He wasn’t good before the fractured hand and we weren’t winning. What is the point? Does Rivera just feel like he owes that second round pick? Are we seriously so poorly ran that he can’t recognize we’re not a playoff team? I mean, how bad at this job can you possibly be to not look around at the rest of your division and realize your season is over? This is nuts. 

Well I was wrong lol he’s on IR , hopefully Sam howell can get some sort of playing time .

12 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

I thought it was a fractured finger, not the entire hand. I think it’s his ring finger on his throwing hand or his middle finger. I agree he could be back for the game in Philly. That would be a big game for him too to win there/show that he can bounce back from how poorly he played in the first Philly game at home.

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

Well I was wrong lol he’s on IR , hopefully Sam howell can get some sort of playing time .

He’s one play away, that could be any game that he gets to play. And, we all know Heinicke plays wild like Brett Favre so it could be any play that Howell is the guy.

Edited by turtle28

6 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Armah is a decent fullback 

Yeah, but we don’t use him everytime he’s up. He’ll likely just play special teams. Maybe they’ll use him leading the way for BRob, but they didn’t use him last year when Gibby was our starter.