Packer problems

Packer backer

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Is it a wasted pick if it meant Rodgers played at an MVP level?  I think you'd be lying to yourself if didn't think the Love selection didn't motivate Rodgers.  How motivated would you be if someone brought in your replacement?

I think there is slight merit to say it motivated him but it's greatly exaggerated. The dude watched him in practice the first day and knew the job was his as long as he wanted. It had very little impact much less then I don't know...Tee Higgins would have had on his play 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm aware. Everyone acts like he's all we wanted as fans and everyone was for it.. But he wasn't talked about a ton before and they waited until he ended up being pretty good to act like he's all they ever wanted. He never felt like a great fit with Rodgers. If you were going to take a big dude who wasn't super fast I was full on Pittman. But it's HIGGGINNNSX100000 all the time

I'm saying it now as a troll but addressing a need on a Superbowl contender was the move every time. We could be terrible for 50 years after this. I think gute has done fairly well but not going all out with our window is a travesty. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

lol

"He watched him play the first day and was scared af", stfu you have no idea what he thought.

Right. The most talented thrower of all time was so nervous watching Jordan miss 6 yard outs he started training so much harder and got so much better. 

6 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

I think there is slight merit to say it motivated him but it's greatly exaggerated. The dude watched him in practice the first day and knew the job was his as long as he wanted. It had very little impact much less then I don't know...Tee Higgins would have had on his play 

How else do you explain a QB who was playing the way Rodgers was playing reverting back to his MVP self?

1 minute ago, PackFan13 said:

When you're a game away from the Superbowl and draft a position not immediately needed in the first, you need to hit. When you trade up and the best thing you can say is he motivated the starter, you absolutely botched the pick. 

The Packers aren't a game away from the Super Bowl without Rodgers playing like an MVP.

Just now, PackFan13 said:

Right. The most talented thrower of all time was so nervous watching Jordan miss 6 yard outs he started training so much harder and got so much better. 

Are you actually this stupid or are you just trying to be annoying?

Do you think AR was a godly killing machine GOAT his 1st prac, let alone all camp? Does he not know that players can improve, just like he did?

Does he really go, oh nvm they won't ever try to replace me with this guy lulz because of what he does RIGHT away, knowing that the plan was to let him grow for a couple years first...

Facts: AR knows that JL was drafted to be the future QB in GB after he was done. He might not think he's good, it doesn't matter. That was clearly the plan, that clearly pissed him off, he flat out said he didn't like it the day after it all. The idea that wouldn't motivate him to be better is just stupid. Or "derp derp it didnt motivate him THAT much" but the reality is nobody knows. But common sense, being used by non Rodgers ball lickers, will tell you it would make a lot of sense.

3 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

When you're a game away from the Superbowl and draft a position not immediately needed in the first, you need to hit. When you trade up and the best thing you can say is he motivated the starter, you absolutely botched the pick. 

I would forfeit my first round pick every 2 years for my QB to win the MVP both times in there, but maybe that's just me.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

How else do you explain a QB who was playing the way Rodgers was playing reverting back to his MVP self?

You seem to know everything so I'd like to know. Certainly couldn't be injuries, scheme, pass catchers outside of Adams. Maybe he was healthy and in a better system? I cringe to think what's to come when his 'bad play ' are career numbers for our future QB. 

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I would forfeit my first round pick every 2 years for my QB to win the MVP both times in there, but maybe that's just me.

To say matter of fact it wouldn't happen without the love pick is moronic. What an absurd take to think it has such a big impact.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

If Love stays here after Aaron and somehow wins a SB, it'll be easily the greatest moment of my life and I'll probably post a picture of my actual bare *** on here.

Hell I went to Utah State for a bit and want love to be the next 20 year starter but it's simply not the case. 

To say matter of fact it wouldn't happen without the love pick is moronic. What an absurd take to think it has such a big impact.

To say it doesn't matter with the Love pick is moronic. What an absurd take to think it had such a small impact.

Hell I went to Utah State for a bit and want love to be the next 20 year starter but it's simply not the case. 

Hell I went to Utah State for a bit and want Love to be the next 20 year starter and it is going to be the case.