Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

He’s 5’9” 195 LBs, he’s not built for pass pro.

He mostly does punt returns for us, with the exception of last year he’s averaged at least 10.1 ypr or better with 2 TDs his rookie year 

forgot how short he was

if he did both + his connection to Nick It'd be a lock.

12 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

He'll be utilized properly especially if he goes to the Bills or Eagles.

Yeah as a Bills fan I don't want Hines. We already have a pass catching RB in James Cook and Duke Johnson on the PS. Hines just isn't built to be a between the tackles RB. 

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

I wonder what team?

What sort of compensation will he command though? I cant picture any team giving up any more than a 5th + future back end round picks for him. 

25 years old, smaller for an NFL RB (weight mostly), was not used as a traditional RB in Indy. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

What sort of compensation will he command though? I cant picture any team giving up any more than a 5th + future back end round picks for him. 

25 years old, smaller for an NFL RB (weight mostly), was not used as a traditional RB in Indy. 

I don’t know they’ve been getting offers from multiple teams. I have a feeling it’s the Eagles.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Seems like a Rams fallback option to me. I think them and the Bills are the 2 teams that have been noted to be looking at the RB trade market.

I heard a rumor Buffalo offered their 1st for Kamara ... And they were possibly a dark horse in the CMC sweepstakes. 

5 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

That’ll be great we see how much they care about their picks lol.

In for a penny, in for a pound. There's no reason to stop spending/trading now. The window is only closing for them; they know they'll have to tear it down and rebuild in a few years anyway.

21 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Seems like a Rams fallback option to me. I think them and the Bills are the 2 teams that have been noted to be looking at the RB trade market.

I don't know what Hines does for us. We need a #1 HB, not a scatback.