Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Depends on the team. Rams or a team that don’t particularly like using tight ends? Fourth round pick.

Team with a strong QB that would use him the price goes up.

Teams want players they trade to fail.

This is why the biggest trades the Packers have made have been to the Browns, Saints (when they sucked), Browns, Raiders…

We traded Brett Favre to the Jets.

you think the lions would rather have the rams 4th round pick than the packers 2nd round pick?

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

2nd rp will have 0 catches for 0 yards this year and won't help with blocking.

i think in 2020 he was a decent blocker but regressed last year. might help with the OL situation and bring more flexibility to the offense.

Easy to cherry pick your argument.  Would you you rather have George Pickens for 4 years or 1.5 years of TJ Hockenson especially knowing he's got a $9M cap hold next season?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Easy to cherry pick your argument.  Would you you rather have George Pickens for 4 years or 1.5 years of TJ Hockenson especially knowing he's got a $9M cap hold next season?

the point of the OP was to create the display of arguments. 

i like hockenson 

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

also easy to cherry pick george pickens.. probably the best 2nd round pick of 2021 draft

29 minutes ago, cannondale said:

You need to be better informed, but my guess is you don't want to. Everyone outside your tiny world knows MLF has a fetish for stretching the field east and west. 

i am in the keep rodgers and buy camp, but he chooses not to throw to guys over the middle all the times.

14 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

i am in the keep rodgers and buy camp, but he chooses not to throw to guys over the middle all the times.

That's what fans keep saying. What's cool is the stats are out that tell the story. I assume you missed the pass to Lazard who dropped it, or the pass to Dobbs who dropped it. Both inside the numbers. These are just fallacy blanket statements fans toss out there. Like "hero ball" even though the stats say a ridiculous % within 5 yards. Or that Rodgers holds onto the ball too long yet the stats say he gets it out quicker than everyone but Brady. It was actually funny that as these stats came out certain people had nothing to say about them. Go watch Mike Wahle talk if you want the educated version of what's going on instead of the Madden version

Edited by cannondale