2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

17 hours ago, R T said:

The NBA is a joke. Cut the season to 60 games, eliminate back-to-back games, and do away with this load management crap. Done paying full price for tickets where most of the best players are in street clothes eating popcorn.   

They can't and will never cut the season that much because of lost revenue from ticket sales, lower TV contracts with local providers, making records completely unbreakable. But they need to cut it slightly or extend the season to remove back to backs at the very least.

the saddiq bey experience in a nutshell: steals the inbounds pass from his pg, takes it up himself, calls for a screen so he can get back down larry nance, goes nowhere, tries to foul bait, doesn't get a call, throws up an air ball

somebody take him, i can't handle it anymore

28 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

the saddiq bey experience in a nutshell: steals the inbounds pass from his pg, takes it up himself, calls for a screen so he can get back down larry nance, goes nowhere, tries to foul bait, doesn't get a call, throws up an air ball

somebody take him, i can't handle it anymore

he just hit the underside of the heel of the rim on a layup attempt

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:29 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

Ppl are saying the Jazz wouldn't trade Kessler for Gobert in 1 for 1

If you ignore contracts, age, etc. then I'd agree it's a crazy take.  But that Gobert trade was one of the worst in recent memory.

• Like 1

What was that last possession by the Lakers? Great defensive effort by Westbrook to get the stop on Embiid with 13 seconds left...and then he just dribbled the game out with no passes.

Should have called a timeout.