2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Look at the post above that one. Dang. 

Not sure what you’re talking about. There aren’t any that were at the same time. Doesn’t matter. This game isn’t an accurate representation of how a series will go but I still think the Celtics are better when both teams are fully healthy. Your role players will more consistently hit shots than ours.

1 minute ago, packerstk7 said:

Not sure what you’re talking about. There aren’t any that were at the same time. Doesn’t matter. This game isn’t an accurate representation of how a series will go but I still think the Celtics are better when both teams are fully healthy. Your role players will more consistently hit shots than ours.

Yes they were, so no I didn't get a notification saying there was a post. 

Agreed. The Celtics bench is more athletic and reliable, imo. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I'm hoping the Bucks come back a lil bit at least, this is boring 

It's done.  Can't shoot 5 for 25 from 3 and expect to compete in many games.  Especially when opponent is 14 for 28.  Some night it just isn't your night

Fair or unfair, this game probably eliminates Giannis as a real threat to win MVP. A fantastic finish to the year could have given him the win, but this performance on national TV will really hurt him.

Sad, because I want him to win it.

Edited by seminoles1

Celtics own the Bucks. They match up super well. Bucks fans should probably pray that Celtics get the Heat first round and the Heat somehow manage to upset them because I see no way the Bucks beat the Celtics in a 7 game series.