2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

What person DOESNT have him in it?

I meant like REALLY in it. Right now DK has him like 10th, most people don't have him in the top 5. I think he has a strong argument right now but is still behind Tatum, Luka, Giannis. Those are the only 3 guys I think I'd take over him currently.

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

I meant like REALLY in it. Right now DK has him like 10th, most people don't have him in the top 5. I think he has a strong argument right now but is still behind Tatum, Luka, Giannis. Those are the only 3 guys I think I'd take over him currently.

Ja should probably be there since his next 2 best players have missed half the season.

24 minutes ago, amac said:

Zion is unstoppable, glad to see him getting the cred. If you watched his growth over the 20-21 season you saw this coming

His shot looks so smooth and he legit can't be stopped from getting to the rim. I'm not even sure Giannis gets the type of "wall" defense that Zion gets. His ball handling and passing ability really make him impossible to stop. 

4 hours ago, amac said:

Zion is unstoppable, glad to see him getting the cred. If you watched his growth over the 20-21 season you saw this coming

Yeah, he's a monster. I'm still most impressed by his defensive improvements though, becoming a 2-way monster was what he needed to get to MVP level. We all knew the offensive game was there. He took some middies and went 2-3 on 3s in the last game too, if he gets more comfortable with his shot enough to keep defenses honest he'll be even more of a monster. He actually has good form too unlike a Giannis or even Ben Simmons so the potential for a good shot seems like it's there.

In regular season games people are defending Zion like the Raptors did Giannis in that 2019 ECF. And people still can't stop him, he's still on a 65% TS%. And can playmake. If he gets the shot it's over.

45 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Him running the point might be the single most effective offensive player in the NBA it's insane how completely unstoppable it is.

Literally your only hope is to foul him and hope the refs don't call it, which happens a good bit. He gets fouled almost every single drive. You can triple team him and form a wall all you want but he has too much touch at the rim and too much passing skill to not either still score/dish for an assist unless you just hit him and try to alter the shot.