Week 7: Colts @ Titans

TitanLegend

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

As much as i hate our offense, I will say winning like that yesterday was so satisfying. The defense and just beating up the Colts late was fantastic.

I argue to say it's more satisfying than a blowout win. 

we kicked their teeth in

the Henry/OL carrying run was just...special

• Like 1

Karma will certainly get me one day soon

but it’s also awesome to see their golden boys cost them games/chances

pittman fumbles 

ryan INTs

Taylor fumbled late in the first game that was costly 

Nelson just gets beat like a drum against us 

pierce a nonentity 

21 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

There is nothing sweeter than when we have that one key run from Derrick … in this case the OL carrying him… where you can look at the tv and just say

”they’re done.”

esp against the loser colts 

That whole quarter of Derrick running was a "they are done" moment. Which makes the sweep to Willis frustrating. That defense was done and beaten. 

Then that OL carrying Run and then the last Derrick run was the nail in the coffin.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them fold for the rest of the season. Or they could rally. But that was a SIT THE F DOWN series of events from the Titans to the Colts. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That whole quarter of Derrick running was a "they are done" moment. Which makes the sweep to Willis frustrating. That defense was done and beaten. 

Then that OL carrying Run and then the last Derrick run was the nail in the coffin.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them fold for the rest of the season. Or they could rally. But that was a SIT THE F DOWN series of events from the Titans to the Colts. 

I wanted Derrick to score so bad on that last run, but the defender made a nice play to hold on

59 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

yeah it was really nice to see derrick and the OL actually dig in and start gashing them to ice the game. riding derrick to Ws in the 4th has been one of our trademarks but i don't think we've seen that all season (largely due to crappy OL play) until yesterday.

Edited by -Hope-

This is what we want to see. McCreary getting better as the season gets longer. Defense is going to be a nightmare when Molden and Cunningham come back as long as it stays healthy until and through then. 

If this defense was fully healthy this year, man oh man. It would be a sight to see. Can’t get Landry back though. 😢

Edited by Mesa_Titan