Eagles trade for Robert Quinn

TheRealMcCoy

Good move 

eagles need a rotational rusher 

bump: for a fourth? Well pricy also but 6-0 and Quinn was a year removed from like a 15+ season. I’d say so far eagles free agents and traded moves have panned out.

think Quinn gets at least 6 sacks for Philly this year 

Edited by IHatesnyder

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

4th is a bit much. If they sent back a 6th or something I could swallow it. 

Kind of expensive for a rotational, rental. 

Wonder what other teams were in on him.

Im not gonna sweat what should be an end of the round 4th, it’s essentially an early 5th at this point with all the comp picks. Im not sure how many, but this year will have a lot of the minority hire initiative comp picks too.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Wonder what other teams were in on him.

Im not gonna sweat what should be an end of the round 4th, it’s essentially an early 5th at this point with all the comp picks. Im not sure how many, but this year will have a lot of the minority hire initiative comp picks too.

The fourth won’t mean anything . You guys have two first rounders either way so to me I can see why howie gave up a forth . 

2 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

The fourth won’t mean anything . You guys have two first rounders either way so to me I can see why howie gave up a forth . 

100%, when you’re undefeated looking at potentially winning a championship while your QB is on a rookie deal, f them picks.

Not sweating day 3 trades