Eagles trade for Robert Quinn

TheRealMcCoy

28 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That’s a little high for my liking for a half season rental 

I mean would I have rather have gave up a 5th or 6th? Sure. There are other teams bidding though.

Quinn is only making 7.8 million this year from us which is about what Bradberry is making before his incentives he might reach.

Bears are paying the majority of his salary this year.

Just now, IHatesnyder said:

Lol well hopefully hurts doesn’t command a huge contract . 

Will be interesting where that falls on the spectrum, if he puts together a full 2022 like this first bit probably looking at Kyler’s deal, probably not a ton of money year one. Cause he’s not a FA til 2024

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

100%, when you’re undefeated looking at potentially winning a championship while your QB is on a rookie deal, f them picks.

Not sweating day 3 trades 

You know my stance on this. Picks are finite. We must treat them as such. When we can’t draft the new ultra punter next year, I don’t want to hear it from the forum. 

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You know my stance on this. Picks are finite. We must treat them as such. When we can’t draft the new ultra punter next year, I don’t want to hear it from the forum. 

Didn’t want to ruin it for people, but yeah probably stuck with Siposs now.

I’m with you that you don’t go too nuts, but this is the time to do it. Once Jalen is getting paid is when you gotta lock it down a bit more, unless you are getting good players on rookie deals.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Didn’t want to ruin it for people, but yeah probably stuck with Siposs now.

I’m with you that you don’t go too nuts, but this is the time to do it. Once Jalen is getting paid is when you gotta lock it down a bit more, unless you are getting good players on rookie deals.

Agreed. This is a weak *** NFL currently. We should capitalize now. CMC would have been that splash move though. I think this just replaces Barnett for the year. Which is great. But it leaves me with a little one foot in, one foot out type feeling. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair. I think its a trade that makes sense for both sides. 

Totally agree. I just thought a 4th was a bit steep initially unless there was a pick coming back. Turned out they just paid some amount of his salary for the year. Same thing I guess. 

• Like 1