BDL 2022 Week 8 - Singapore Sentinels @ Greenland Polar Bears

RuskieTitan

Who Wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Greenland Polar Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2022 at 04:00 AM

On 10/30/2022 at 11:39 PM, Scoundrel said:

The best part is they completely schemed for the wrong QB

On 10/31/2022 at 10:51 AM, Pickle Rick said:

But the plan still works as Jones was atrocious and looks to have the same issues lol

I actually agree with Pickle here--this strategy works just fine regardless of whether it's Carr or Jones. And Carr would have been a much better play given he's objectively a much superior player.

I think the main  thing this game is Barkley has a pretty large mismatch in the passing game against Nwosu and Pickle wisely targets it  Singapore would have more success with an inside run game against a Greenland playing a 3 man line that doesn't fit it's strengths.  You really should just bench Walker or Quinn and run a 4-3 base.  So Sing will get some runs up the gut to move the chains but I just don't think the passing gane succeeds much this week

Greenland 24-13

I took the road team in an upset. I think the smaller DL for Greenland allows Singapore to hang around and they’ve got some weapons plus mobility with Daniel Jones in for Carr. Tua was brilliant so I feel bad voting against him this week, but not having a backup RB and the playmakers of Singapore leads me to pick the road team.

29 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I took the road team in an upset. I think the smaller DL for Greenland allows Singapore to hang around and they’ve got some weapons plus mobility with Daniel Jones in for Carr. Tua was brilliant so I feel bad voting against him this week, but not having a backup RB and the playmakers of Singapore leads me to pick the road team.

I'm just asking a question here, So you think Daniel Jones a backup running back, And 3 good wide receivers

Are better than tua Saquon Barclay, Diggs, Godwi. And Lamb?

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm just asking a question here, So you think Daniel Jones a backup running back, And 3 good wide receivers

Are better than tua Saquon Barclay, Diggs, Godwi. And Lamb?

No. I’m taking into account Greenland doesn’t have a backup RB for Saquan Barkley this week and I think Khalil Herbert is not a backup caliber player.

• Like 1

By no means am I telling anybody out of vote but there is a plain and simple fact here I've heard Ivory Coast got called out and voted against because of a copy and paste gameplan earlier this season. But in his events it was at least a game plan he actually wrote.

This week this week Singapore is using a game plan they didn't even write except for changing opponent player names within the game plan. I mean I don't know I just find that really awkward

8 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Not gonna vote on this one. Can’t vote against a gameplan I wrote last week haha but also can’t vote for the copy paste for a completely different opponent 

Reflected on this a bit. Since I didn’t write the game plan for this particular matchup I can look at it in a different context. If I vote on this one I’ll have voted on them all. I’ll think on if I want to vote. Torn on if I should or not.