GDT: Chargers @ Dallas... T Day Edition

Matts4313

I hear the frustration.  But we dont have a wr who threatens the defense.  The explosive threat of the running game is suspended.  The OL has been banged up.  Yeah Dak has not looked good.  But I wouldn't throw in the towel on him yet.  Let's kill the qb but give a pass to the HC who has one playoff win in 7.5 years.  

Dak hasn't played well in three straight games. These last 2 are the worst of his career.

I'm not saying bench him or giving any absolutes, but I don't want to listen to a bunch of people excuse him and twist his blame. He isn't playing like a good QB right now.

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

What do you expect the team to do (besides play better of course), run down there and get into fights. The league allows those displays of what I consider unsportsmanlike.

That doesn't make it right. Remember when T.O. got laid out for celebrating on the star? Where's the pride in wearing the star smh. We have not one person on this team with the fire to motivate this team. This team has quit and these coaches need to be gone 

The emotional maturity in these threads are why I dont post here any more. God some of you are insufferable whiny babies. Seriously. Half of you cant even describe the difference between a cover 2 and cover 3 defense, yet you know for 100% sure who is at fault on every busted play. And its so predictable, the less you know about the X's and O's, the more prone you are to blamed every single mistake on the coaching. 

And I am not excusing Garrett. I am really thankful for what he has done for our team. But we are stale at this point. The NFL has figured out the blue print to beat us. He needed to lead the charge on developing a new/different/improved identity and he didnt. This season falls on him as well as the coordinators. But it also falls on the players. Its a failure from top to bottom. 

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

Jesus Dak.... Might be time to start looking for a QB.

Dak hasn't looked good, but he's hardly biggest issue for this team. We know he can be successful. 

This defense however has never showed really anything. And when lee is out forget it. Secondary is a big issue. Lb is another issue and above all of that coaching needs to be changed. Even if it's just for the sake of change. This defense doesn't make plays and doesn't feel like it ever can it needs a change. 

Dak isnt a gun slinger. He's not tony and this team isn't setup for him to be. We don't have the explosive play makers (aside from zeke) so when we get down we're not designed to come back. This is as much on the players around dak as it is on dak though. 

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

I hear the frustration.  But we dont have a wr who threatens the defense.  The explosive threat of the running game is suspended.  The OL has been banged up.  Yeah Dak has not looked good.  But I wouldn't throw in the towel on him yet.  Let's kill the qb but give a pass to the HC who has one playoff win in 7.5 years.  

JG should've been fired. But Jerry loves his "Yes men"

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

That doesn't make it right. Remember when T.O. got laid out for celebrating on the star? Where's the pride in wearing the star smh. We have not one person on this team with the fire to motivate this team. This team has quit and these coaches need to be gone 

Wow. 

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Dak hasn't looked good, but he's hardly biggest issue for this team. We know he can be successful. 

This defense however has never showed really anything. And when lee is out forget it. Secondary is a big issue. Lb is another issue and above all of that coaching needs to be changed. Even if it's just for the sake of change. This defense doesn't make plays and doesn't feel like it ever can it needs a change. 

Dak isnt a gun slinger. He's not tony and this team isn't setup for him to be. We don't have the explosive play makers (aside from zeke) so when we get down we're not designed to come back. This is as much on the players around dak as it is on dak though. 

I'll say it again... Dak has not recovered from the Atlanta game.  

Archived