Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

43 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Pretty sure he's still starting TE for the Mean Machine unless he's finally out of prison...

Get him on a work release program, we only need him for 4 hours a week anyway...  And we can pay him in meth.  I'm not sure how meth counts against the salary cap though.  

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Get him on a work release program, we only need him for 4 hours a week anyway...  And we can pay him in meth.  I'm not sure how meth counts against the salary cap though.  

It's a performance (enhancing) bonus.

48 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

No **** good players can be found in all rounds. Gute has proven to be awful at drafting them in the 3rd. If he gets his pick of the litter I'd expect much better results, unless it's a center. 

Kincaid would improve our TE position similar to what Watson did when he got on the field. From nothing to potential pro bowler. 70 catches last year, 50 for first downs. Dropped 3 balls in two years with a mediocre QB.

Bringing up players drafted by a competent GM in TT is irrelevant. 

46 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Go one day without mentioning Gute challenge

The Simpsons Grandpa walk in and out GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Our pick will either be JSN, Bro Jones, Nolan Smith, Lukas Van Ness or Brian Branch. I definitely want Branch the least since safety should be addressed in UFA.

Our Jets pick will be whom then?

Wherever we pick be it our pick, the Jets pick, or both of those picks, we need to draft a WR.

There is no other ending to the Rodgers saga than GB investing a first round pick at WR after turning the franchise over to Jordan Love.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

Imagine being so soft that you get offended by the GMs name being mentioned in a thread about the NFL draft. I love seeing some of you in other threads called out for your awful takes by fans of other teams. I know this is your safe space but holy ****.

Its not the mention of the GM, but its the fact that you have an inability to respond to a topic at hand without in someway mentioning your distaste or displeasure with the current GM. We get it Gute is the worst of the worst. You can mention draft picks or prospects you like or have watched or feel like they can contribute without telling the world your opinion of the GM. Its a reason many on here have you on the ignore list. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bro Jones at 13, JSN or Smith/Van Ness at 15

I really like JSN and he actually kind of gives me the Davante feel. As in he is more quick than fast. It feels like he can get separation in a phone booth but will get caught from behind. With that said the only way I want him in the first is if we have two first round picks. Much rather go with LVN or the oline.

P.S. I am start to find a fondness to three initial players. I know there is a two first name thing going around, but I think three initials is the next metric to be tracked.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

Its not the mention of the GM, but its the fact that you have an inability to respond to a topic at hand without in someway mentioning your distaste or displeasure with the current GM. We get it Gute is the worst of the worst. You can mention draft picks or prospects you like or have watched or feel like they can contribute without telling the world your opinion of the GM. Its a reason many on here have you on the ignore list. 

Don't waste your keystrokes. The man belongs on Twitter or NFL Gen with his super rational people.

1 minute ago, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I really like JSN and he actually kind of gives me the Davante feel. As in he is more quick than fast. It feels like he can get separation in a phone booth but will get caught from behind. With that said the only way I want him in the first is if we have two first round picks. Much rather go with LVN or the oline.

P.S. I am start to find a fondness to three initial players. I know there is a two first name thing going around, but I think three initials is the next metric to be tracked.

I love JSN myself but if I had the picks, I'm going with Bro Jones and Nolan Smith keeping the UGA connection going and then taking someone with measurables at WR like Bryce Ford-Wheaton later in the draft. 

• Like 1