Cwood is a nerd and so are all the Packer Favorite Prospects: 2023 Draft Discussion Thread

MacReady

Biggest need is Safety. Anyone with any thoughts on Brian Branch? I'm read some reports that suggest his best position is the star position. Packers already have a safety they drafted in the 1st round with that evaluation. They need someone who can actually patrol the secondary as a safety. Can he do it?

23 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Biggest need is Safety. Anyone with any thoughts on Brian Branch? I'm read some reports that suggest his best position is the star position. Packers already have a safety they drafted in the 1st round with that evaluation. They need someone who can actually patrol the secondary as a safety. Can he do it?

I'm so jaded on Alabama safeties lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:

I think Branch is going to be a player in this league. Worth the 15th pick regardless of which position he ends up in.

But I'd also like a real safety like Christopher Smith.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Is it because you saw him bully the last guy you mentioned (Skoronski) here?

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2023-nfl-draft-10-most-underrated-players

He's a 2020 HS grad (meaning on if the youngest kids in this draft), premium position, he's from Iowa, he's going to be a 9+ RAS kid, productive against the two best players he went against, Skoronski and Paris Johnson. He's a Packer GMs dream.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's a 2020 HS grad (meaning on if the youngest kids in this draft), premium position, he's from Iowa, he's going to be a 9+ RAS kid, productive against the two best players he went against, Skoronski and Paris Johnson. He's a Packer GMs dream.

I agree with everything you said.

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He has some hustle in him.